Further with cb6000s

Living the real life under lock and key
subbyslut

Further with cb6000s

Post by subbyslut »

Since my early tries with the cb6000s the small injury to the skin of my cock my wife has hardly spoken about the situation. This morning however She asked “Is it better?” realising She meant my cock i felt a bit of apprehension but told Her it was almost healed. As You can see it has changed shape to fit its cage. She then said “So it should have! It will soon be ready to start again. Sometime this weekend when it suits me I think!”
Part of me wants to be locked again but there is some reluctance/fear of the awesome power She now has. Is this a common experience for others fairly new to the chastity device?
Can anyone tell me if my reluctance will increase as the time locked increases please?
Most amazing is the need to share the experience my composure went nearly completely after 4 days. She has already said that the minimum time this time will be a week but that even then no promise of an orgasm perhaps just an inspection a massage and back in the cage.
Unfortunately for me this sounds absolutely lovely and a good deal of me can hardly wait.
Oh my i never expected this! Is there an archive of real experiences out there please?
subbyslut in awe of his Key holder and cage.
0 x