Need a bit of help with long-term

Living the real life under lock and key
JamesGom

Need a bit of help with long-term

Post by JamesGom »

Hello everyone,

As I said on my first post, I'm a young owned sub with chastity as a fetish. I currently have 2 cages, a CB6000 ( I fill like 90%) which was the first I bought, in July (last year), and a chinese knockoff of the JailBird (you can see pictures of both on my tumblr). The Jailbird knockoff, sadly, rusted after only one month wearing it, and, even if I got some pinching problems with the foreskin and the rings (I started with the (1.75" and it was too big, and the 1.50" was too small), it was more comfortable than the CB6000. With the latter, I'm using the middle ring (1,75"), and the smallest spacer, and it works very well during the day.

But now comes my problem, sleeping. It's impossible for me to sleep in the CB6000, I wake up with an erection every hour, and it takes some time to cool it down (I go to pee and do some squats). I've read a lot about chastity, and I know people say that you adapt, but I've tried going for a week with no success. What I'm looking for is not for a magic tip that will let me sleep, what I would like, is to find a new cage in which I can sleep. It's okay if I wake up one or two times a night (and maybe with the possibility of adapting), but I, for sure, cannot do it with this CB6000 (or at least with my setup).

So, is there any device more comfortable that you would reccommend for that? I don't care much about security, and I would not mind buying an expensive device, if it works. It's just that my Misstress and I see each other only once a week, and I (and her, obviously) would like to be able to remain caged during that time where we don't see each other, instead of having to remove it every night...

Thank you and sorry if it's a bit long or has some grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Need a bit of help with long-term

Post by TwistedMister »

I've read a lot about chastity, and I know people say that you adapt, but I've tried going for a week with no success.
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it may take more than a week to adapt. In this go round, since my wife decided to restart the 'game', it took nearly a month for me to become re-accustomed to the device and for awakenings to be reduced to 1-3/night.

You may find it easier to use a larger ring at first, then gradually increase the number of nights during you use the next smallest ring, until such time as you are able to go an entire week using the smaller size. At that time you should be able to leave it. Or, you could repeat the process to go to the next size smaller, until you reach the smallest size you can tolerate.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JamesGom

Post by JamesGom »

TwistedMister wrote: I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it may take more than a week to adapt. In this go round, since my wife decided to restart the 'game', it took nearly a month for me to become re-accustomed to the device and for awakenings to be reduced to 1-3/night.
Well, that certainly are bad news, the times I tried to do that, I had to stop because I was exhausted, and it was not compatible with my work, so I can't imagine doing that for longer than a week...you guys are though.

I will try to use the biggest ring on the CB6000 and sleeping with that. I will keep this post updated, and if anyone has any tips/info which can help me, it will truly be appreciated.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Maybe you just can't sleep with it on. There's others here that report they take their device off at bedtime. There's no concrete rules for chastity, only what creates enjoyment for you and the KH.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
grubber

Post by grubber »

Getting used to a device can take some time. Especially with sleeping. Your stuff has to get used to things stretching and adapting to the device. Nobody can just put one on in the beginning and be totally comfortable right out of the gate.

The CB series base rings are very hard to adjust to because of their flat/square design. They just grip your private parts in very uncomfortable ways. Especially because the rounded edges aren't very round. But with their sales so high, I doubt they will change the design any time soon.

If you insist on using this device, you should get some sandpaper and really round the lower out-facing area of the base ring where it meets the back of your scrotum. Make it really round like like a custom metal device like Mature Metal. Finish the sanding with super fine sandpaper. And as always, use lots of petroleum lube in that area like Vaseline or A&D Ointment.

Another thing you could try is to just wear the base ring to sleep to help to get used to it.

If you want a cheap device that is true stainless, take a look at one of these. There are different length sizes available, base rings are round and the seller will send extra different size base rings for a small fee. You can also compress or expand the rings on the cage for different lengths. I currently own 2 of them that I custom modified and love them. (Enlarged pee hole size etc) Have worn them up to six months without unlock without any problems.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Stainless- ... 1060097793
0 x
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

Well I can't comment too much on custom devices because I have as of yet been unable to save up for one, but as far as plastic goes you should try the Holy Trainer v2. Most who have owned both the CB's and the HT find the HT to be more comfortable. Personally when my Missy and I started 24/7 lock up it only took me three days to get used to it, and now I sleep through the entire night in the HT2. Everyone is different but that may be your best bet.

Only problem with the HT is it's not as customizable. You get one ring with your purchase and you have to buy the others seperetly. When I measured myself by the sites standerds I should have gotten the largest ring but everywhere I read said smaller is more comfortable once you get used to it. I went with middle size and now I wish I had the smallest. I also went with the short tube because I'm a grower not a show er :D.
0 x
Toy4her

Post by Toy4her »

I started off with a CB6000 and after several plastic pins breaking, moved to a metal device. Night time erections seemed less of a problem with the metal base ring.
0 x
Keystone83

Post by Keystone83 »

I've had really good luck with my Holy Trainer V2. The first one I bough I got the large tube and the largest ring. According to the sites measurement guidelines this should have worked. Shortly after using it I realized everything had to be smaller.

I'm now in a HTV2 shot tube with the 40mm ring. It was pretty easy to get used too. The first time I wore it over night I only woke up twice. After 3 days I was only waking up once when I had to pee.

I've had it a month and have had no pain issues at all.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I'be been locked in a Jailbird for about 6 weeks now. It's definitely more comfortable than a CBS 00 by far, but even with that I will often slip my shafts out of the cage when I start to get morning erections... Though on some nights I could handle it lately.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I have been through what you are having to fight through right now. One of the biggest issues - "one size fits all devices"....

With the plastic and silicone devices I couldn't wear them more than a night or two, plus they would kill me most nights. When I went to a custom steel device it all went away. If you have past the test of liking chastity, think about a custom device, you will be much happier.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.