Early tries with cb6000s

Living the real life under lock and key
subbyslut

Early tries with cb6000s

Post by subbyslut »

Early tries at chastity

When I bought my cb6000s my situation was similar to yours, seen pictures thought it might be a bit of a thrill etc. Got my wife to agree I could have one as birthday present we have been together 30 yrs sex was a little calm to say the least. The delivery instructions meant that she would get the unopened package I have never touched the keys! Handing me theopen box on my birthday she said she would need help with this I readily agreed and downloaded pages from Chastity sites Mistress Angela's guide Chastity mansion and Mistress Angelfire. Confident as usual I simply skimmed the pages and handed them to her. Two days later in the evening she asked if I really wanted to try this I said yes .She told me to go and try it on my first tries were rather poor I went back to the internet and discovered the push ball and cock through ring method and the sock cage fitting method from different sites .amazingly the thing fitted but felt a bit tight my wife declared it to be ugly.
The following evening she said you will only ever wear that thing when I want you too you must never try to take it off when I have locked it and all decisions about it are mine. If you remove it without my permission your little game will be over forever understand? Thinking this would be easy I agreed not really understanding how much control I had given without a thought.
I had worn the device for a couple of hours without the padlock used a cable tie to keep all together at this stage. She the said “Since you are so eager we might as well begin. If I lock you now it will be for at least 24hrs do you want to be locked? “ Yes please Mistress I said (thinking this would help set the mood) “YOU WILL ALWAYS CALL ME LOVE FROM THE MOMENT I SHUT THE LOCK!” Somewhat shocked I said yes Love rather weakly She reached down told me to look at the lock popped it through and clicked it shut. The immediate sensation was one of loss then elation because it was happening to me She was playing my game then in seconds the fear that at least 24hrs could mean any time which might not be very soon at all. OOPS what had i done?
We went to bed i could hardly get comfortable but the squeezing sensation had a special calming effect on me rather lovely! Dozing a bit i was woken at 3 o'clock in the morning She unlocked me played with my very strong erection and had me serve Her She came very quickly faster than ever before in our 30 yrs together. i was laying at Her side a few moments after Her climax She pulled my hand to Her soaking fanny and had me fingering Her by instinct, my frustration was starting, as She approached Her peak She took my hand off and finished Herself almost chuckling with glee i found this very satisfying and arousing i was after all making Her happy! Thinking it would be my turn soon I waited but after a few minutes She told me to finish myself into my left hand .As I came
rather strongly and still in the zone She pulled my hand to Her fanny again. This time She said” Finger me then scoop up my juices and lick your hands clean as i was so aroused this was very easy and my climax did not subside in the usual way i felt elated! She stopped me again and finished Her own climax this time She seemed to be absolutely spent She turned Her back to me and went to sleep.
The next day She said “If you want to go on with this the next time you are locked it will be for a few days! “ “You must beg me to lock you when you are ready! No further discussion about this or I will not lock you ever again!”Thinking She was being a bit OTT i reckoned i would tell Her when I was ready! For two days i kept my cool no masturbation and expected Her to open talks She asked how my cock felt ? Did it enjoy it's cage? How long can it wait to get back inside?
Late in the day She suggested an early night She stripped in front of me and got the notes I had downloaded and sat by the bed reading them.
Strangely this was too much so i said “Ok you can lock me again!”
She said “i told you you would have to beg you are very close to never being locked again be careful!”
My resistance crumbled i quickly knelt before Her and said “ Please LOVE would You be kind enough to lock me?” Hardly believed it was me!
“I KNOW YOU REALLY WANT THIS IF I LOCK YOU IT WILL BE FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS ! Do you want me to lock you?” Feeling very small in almost a whisper I said “yes please LOVE!” my fate was sealed i had surrendered part of me felt a little frightened but I was so enthralled She could do anything.
“You will be locked on Thursday evening when you get home for at least a few days!”
Such excitement so much anticipation I could hardly wait.
Thinking the experience could be improved i decided to fit the smallest possible ring and leave out the spacer to hold my cock tighter …....
The emotional turmoil over the few days wait was fantastic.
Fitting myself and waiting for the click of the lock had me trembling quite a lot the sensation was euphoric as She took control.
During the next three days She became my goddess my queen my craving to serve meant i ran round like a love struck fool.
She told me on that evening i would be unlocked the next evening but i might not get a release my need to serve saw me ironing washing dishes tidying up serving Her drinks doing diy round the house anything She wanted was easy.
On the evening She unlocked me i made our evening meal ran Her bath washed the nail polish from Her toes massaged Her legs and feet She carefully opened Her legs as i worked on Her!The excitement caused something to pop inside the cage i thought i had cum in it!
The level of arousal was higher than any experienced before.
When She unlocked me we discovered that the cage had nipped the top back part of my cock and it was bleeding a little my foreskin was very large water retention we thought.
She said i was not going to be able to put that in Her so you can lick me now!
Very willingly i licked Her to a very very strong climax in spite of my situation i was still aroused!
“That was a good boy !” She said.” You can have a sniff pussy wank but be quick and catch your cum!”
Stroking my injured member was strange but very very soon with Her scent overpowering me I began to become extremely aroused i began telling Her how kind She was for locking me up How caring for taking part in this stuff! How gorgeous She was etc as i spoke i got more excited.
She just said “ Cum now boy!”
Immediately on hearing these words the sounds coming from me were alien my heart felt likely to explode my brain was reeling I came so hard I fell to the floor at the side of the bed gasping for air and in a state of complete confusion. How was this possible? Must do this again!” Oh i WANT IT LOCKED AGAIN NOW!
“Lick it up boy so I can watch, next time you will be licking it out of me!”Her words finished the session!
She has become my Leader Boss Key holder She is awesome I love Her completely!
So be careful what you ask for good luck enjoy
Since this happened my cock is almost healed i must wait until my cock is fully healed but She will lock me again when begged and for at least a week no release guaranteed.
OH FUCK WHAT HAVE i DONE?
The reason for writing is to get confirmation that other people have really had similar experiences anyone out there help to ease my mind please?
0 x