Bra and panties

Living the real life under lock and key
usaabn

Re: Bra and panties

Post by usaabn »

I find it enjoyable to wear female underwear "panties", the idea that it is nonconforming appeals to me. I'm a type A personality that enjoys the balance that panties provide. I don't participate in the other kinks sometimes linked to female clothing. I'm not a 100% all the time kind of guy with panties or chastity device. I do take breaks when it comes to my device. If I had to choose which style/type of undergarment I enjoy the most. It would be panties.

usaabn
0 x
slave joanna

Post by slave joanna »

Panties were always a part of my enslavement to Mistress' Female Authority, even as boy friend/Girlfriend. i always loved the silkiness rubbing against my smallness and She said they marked me as Hers. She said, at the time, if i pulled my pants down in front of another woman she would know who i belonged to in the same way as if Her panty drawer was opened.

When i was put in full time lock up Mistress was not pleased with the way the pins and lock on my device were ruining my panties. W/we were M/married by then, and She said i would have to start wearing cotton panties as She could not afford nylon slave panties that seemed to last only a month. i did not think cotton panties would be such a big deal because my cage forbade the silky feeling anyway. It was a big deal! Nylon panties are also prettier. i remember begging Her for nylon, but She refused, saying--"slaves don't get choices." Wearing a cage is depriving enough, but wearing one under cotton panties is worse, but i did so for quite awhile (having no say). When i went to Her again, i showed Her that i was wearing one of Her maxi pads to protect my panties from being chaffed (one of the greatest humiliations i ever endured). i remember Her laughing like forever, but She approved my plan "if i proved that i would wear a pad every day and also buy my own sanitary pads." my test lasted over 6 months, including surprise visits to my work place for inspection.

This was probably the best learning experience for B/both of us in cementing a Mistress/slave marriage. She learned that Her Authority was absolute and i learned that i had to work for even the smallest of privileges. i still can't feel the silkiness of my nylon panties, but i know i am wearing them. i also know that putting me in lock-up was not something She was willing to compromise on. Chastity is a two way street so long as a slave is willing to stay focused on the one way She has in mind.
0 x
slave joanna
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

My wife bought me 5 bras from them. She has me wear panties and a bra on the three nights she goes out with the girls. They make their bras and panties for men so they fit very well. I really do not feel humiliated anymore because she does not tell me to wear that stuff in public anymore. Now it is kind of arousing wearing them when she goes out and I wait for her to come home from having her fun.
0 x
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

It seems there are a lot of guys here that like to wear bras and panties. Thanks guys for sharing, I'm sure it couldn't have been easy for some of you. Is there anyone else who wants to share what bras and panties they wear, why they do it and how it makes them feel?
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

Personally, I prefer anything in the nylon/satin or lace department for panties - wearing cotton ones just doesn't feel that different from wearing tighty whities. On a cold day, wearing nylon high-waisted panties, you're very aware you're wearing them because they react so much to the temperature. Conversely, on hot days, they don't breathe well, and you're also well aware of them because they cause you to sweat more than normal - especially if you're working out!

Bras - anything lacy - love lace everything. I have a couple of "water bras" that have some kind of watery stuff in them and those are VERY interesting, but very hard to find. Since I live in the deep south, wearing a bra outside the house (or much at all for that matter) is a lot more rare than I'd like. However, on chilly days down here, wifey will let me wear a cami under my shirt/jacket or one of those clingy "bralettes" which have come out lately (basically a lace cover to go over a bra as a fashion thing for all I can figure out).

Also, wearing stockings or pantyhose on a really chilly day is an interesting experience as well, because once again, the fabric reacts quite a bit to the cold temps. Plus, it's all a constant reminder of my place and makes me feel thought of and special all the time.
0 x
no early release

Post by no early release »

Hi. I wear black lacy balcony bra with breast forms (F cup) black g string knickers and usually a suspender belt and black stockings too. Hope that helps! I do enjoy the femininity of it there is no doubt it is a fillip for our sex life too.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

lockedsteve wrote:My wife bought me 5 bras from them. She has me wear panties and a bra on the three nights she goes out with the girls. They make their bras and panties for men so they fit very well. I really do not feel humiliated anymore because she does not tell me to wear that stuff in public anymore. Now it is kind of arousing wearing them when she goes out and I wait for her to come home from having her fun.
So how far do you go with this? When you wear them when she goes out, is that all you wear or are you wearing it under male clothing? Also, do you have to shave your body hair or is it ok to wear them without?
When you had to wear them in public, was it obvious you were wearing them or was it they were hidden but you were concerned in case someone noticed?
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Yes. I prefer female clothes to male clothes, always have and always will. They're just better and I feel more true to myself when I ditch my shorts and t-shirt for bra, panties and a nice dress. Then again your talking to someone who has crossdressed a thousand times and has even gone clubbing en-femme.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.