How often should I cum/ruined/milked?

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

How often should I cum/ruined/milked?

Post by Grizzly228 »

I may have asked a similar question before and if so I apologize for the duplicate.

I'm 35 in decent health other than a few pounds overweight and anxiety with occasional palpitations lately. But my libido has been sky high most of my life. And three days of T&D is usually enough to become distracting and create the blue balls situation. My gf is coming over tonight and I'm debating whether I want a ruined o or not. I despise them when in denial but sometimes I feel it's gotta be healthier. Any input? Like should I relieve some pressure once a week/a month/etc? We aren't into prostate milking (yet?) and I've trie unsuccessfully in the past. Ruined Os leave my disappointed and frustrated but that seems the best way to keep the physical annoyance down while benefiting from the emotional and mental aspects.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: How often should I cum/ruined/milked?

Post by locked4her55 »

Grizzly228 wrote: whether I want a ruined o or not.
In our house "I" have no say in the matter.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

locked4her55 wrote:
ditto

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
blacknight

Post by blacknight »

Ditto
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

locked4her55 wrote:
Same for me, I have to earn an orgasm, and if I do its always supervised
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

My kh believes there is no reason to provide any orgasn or milking unless she desires. I have tried to convince her otherwise but she has numerous references to indicate a male can be healthy without any release

Fortunately my kh has never chose to deny me close to as long as some of the extreme from this group. My record is short of 4 weeks which seems long to me (all relative i guess).
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For me, it's typically not more often then once a month, sometimes go a much as two months. My 'limit' is three months.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Thanks for the input. I was thinking more medically. I have no control over ruined or full orgasms. And she has said I'm going orgasm free for at least two more weeks. Last night I kinda spazzed out as it took me to an emotional place I didn't expect but that's another story

There is so many conflicting opinions of once a week, once a month, to never or the body will take care of itself. Physically I get blue balls and then it goes away then comes back, rinse and repeat. So it seems that this could go on fairly long if not constant. And if it needed I'm sure the body would dispose of necessary build up

Emotionally I have been hitting my limits pretty quickly. I'm amazed I went three weeks before. As I'm on day 9 now and feel a not-fun-frustration and borderline depression.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

locked4her55 wrote:
I was just wondering that... My hubby would have absolutely no say and shouldn't even be entertaining those thoughts. Though chastity is different for everyone.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

For a young, otherwise healthy guy with no history of prostatitis (did I spell that right?) there is no medical need to be milked or ruined. Your body will just absorb the fluid and little swimmer dudes who aren't ejaculated. These are things we made sure to ask the doctor before starting chastity.

:)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast