Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by slave d »

Caged55 wrote:Well, you are both right, I was disciplined severely last night because 1) I did not tell her, and 2) I did not react by pulling away (over which I did have control)... and yes, she did put Mrs. B up to it to test me, and she pretended not to notice... I must say it was not obvious, with all the bubbles there is no way she could tell, but Mrs. B winked at her apparently when her toes rubbed my balls... and my fate was sealed!!

I tried to mitigate that I did not ant to make a scene or cause anybody to be embarrassed, which did not help. Cost me 15 strokes of the cane and a very sore ass :o

Guess lesson learnt, behavior adjusted...

What a lucky boy you are to have such a thoughtful and resourceful KH !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

:D LOL... I didn't appreciate the 15 strokes, my ass is still bruised, much to the delight of my KH, who thoroughly enjoyed administering my punishment... lesson learnt
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Next hot-tub evening planned for the coming weekend - i don't know to look forward to it, or fear the "games" that may be played - apparently KH told Mrs B that I was caned for my "indiscretion" - guess I'll be sitting far away from Mrs B... and her perfectly pedicured feet... :roll:
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Since your only indiscretion was not telling your KH at the time I would ask what behavior she expected , then do as told and enjoy the attention . It must be an emotional cross between arousal and humiliation to be exposed / exploited by your KH . Not sure but I think I would take the punishment for the emotional rush of being exposed .
It amazes me how my attitude has changed with longer denial periods , as I don't think hell I know I wouldn't have said that 2 years ago .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I have mixed feelings about it too, I enjoyed the rush and arousal, and even the punishment afterwards, as KH played her game, and my Queen won... her answer to my "indescretion" which she orchestrated, was that I was to pull awayor raise my leg to "protect" my caged cock... in all honesty it caught me off-guard and the thought and feeling of Mr's B beautiful feet on my caged cock was exiting.
I have not beem allowed to orgasm since and partly due to my indiscretion - but yes it was worth it, despite my ass hurting every time I sat down for the next 3 days - I don't know where this will go...or how I would react next time :?:
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Caged55 wrote: - but yes it was worth it, despite my ass hurting every time I sat down for the next 3 days - I don't know where this will go...or how I would react next time :?:
But I'll bet you can't wait to find out . I can only imagine the emotions of being in your place . Can't wait to hear how it goes .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

We may be invited for a barbeque and hot-tub next weekend... she said that she will lay out the cane and the spreader bar on the bed, before we leave, as a reminder and in case she needs them when we come home...

The Novelty as to showing off my JB is wearing off a bit. But I don't trust Mrs. B and my KH not to come up with some devilish plan to trip me up... We met the other night for drinks, and Mrs.B asked, as if she has to?!... if I was in chastity, KH said to her ..."why don't you check for yourself..." upon which Mrs.B squeezed by crotch and said upon feeling my cage for a brief second..." I like when a man is caged"- I went blood-red, there where about 12 people around, and I wondered if anybody saw her even though the lighting was dim... and you wonder why I'm worried about the next hot-tub evening!?... :?

I am worried.... UPDATE on Mr. B he apparently is in a CB3000 (and is hating it)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:UPDATE on Mr. B he apparently is in a CB3000 (and is hating it)
Hmmmm, how much can he hate it if he is still in it? I wonder what his motivation to *stay* in it might be...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

UPDATE: MrB is still caged and will be wearing his chastity cage next time round (planned for ths weekend i believe)... this time we will both be caged for the ladies. My KH is of the opinion that this is the way it is supposed to be, married men should ALL be caged permanently - she is rather outspoken that way...
Mrs. B is talking to my KH and apparently is enjoying male chastity and I guess she got her way... she loves my JB and I wonder if he will be getting one?

Will kind of be cool to not be the only one caged, and love seeing this couple experimenting with chastity. As long as Mrs.B keeps her beautiful toes to herself I think we'll be ok... those wacks with the cane really stung :oops:

Just a thought - When naked and in chastity, I actually don't feel naked?! - when not being in chastity, and naked in a hot-tub, I would feel "naked"... guess permanent chastity is having its "mental" effects, an esppecially if my KH expresses she could not imagine me without chastity again... and that she is comfortable being in a hot-tub with males in chastity, .."its how its supposed to be..." she said !!!
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

... UPDATE....

Mrr. B was indeed in a CB 3000, and the women loved it, while Mr.B still grumbled it was a bad idea... next Mrs. B wants him to order a JB from MM, and he has already been sized with the sizing rings I gave him, by MrsB.
It was actually very liberating to see another man in chastity, and hopefully Mrs. B will persevere and have him in a JB sooner that later.

MrsB noticed I was still sporting some cane-marks on my bottom, and asked what happened, I just looked at my wife who cooly said... "he earned himself a hiding and another month before he is allowed to orgasm..." Mrs.B just loved it, and I am sure they "discussed" this topic some more between the 2 of them.

Conversation came up of going to Vegas for a week, see some shows etc and renting an apartment for the week - Mrs.B and KH both agreed it would be "lovely" to have both us men in the same style chastity cage, walking around naked in the apartment, serving our women... guess what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Mr.B better get his order in quick to MM!!!
We are all comfortable with regard to nudity, and I actually look forward to serving our wives naked, hopefully they will be naked too... :D
0 x