Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
nebman

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by nebman »

This is better than all the waiting for episodes of Mad Men! Looking forward to more updates!
0 x
2ndplace

Post by 2ndplace »

I did show my other half this thread a while back and just said that I found the thought of it a turn-on. She felt that it would have to remain a fantasy.

Having said that, I had a new device delivered over the weekend and she really likes the look of it on me - Which got me thinking. So during one of our messaging sessions (we don't live together at the moment) I just asked if 'now we have a sexier looking cage is it sexy enough for a hot tub? The answer back was a 'maybe'

That for me is quite positive as originally the idea of chastity was a straight 'No' when I first suggested it. After about 12 months we're now at a stage where she is very happy for me to be locked all the time.

Hmm.... could be an interesting summer. :?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

UPDATE:

Ok, so we where invited to a 2nd barbeque and hot-tub evening with couple B, and the dominant Mrs C and her sub hubby. All good so far, Mr. B opens the topic during the barbeque between us "men", and tells Mr. C that I'm in chastity, and that he is currently "thinking" about it... Mr. C just said its not for him (his wife already wears the pants)... so the evening progresses and its hot tub time... I'm getting anxious... show time!

Mrs C was adament to see my cage, so all eyes on me as I take my robe off focused on my caged penis... "stage-freight" so all is good and I slip into the tub...

Mrs. B is exited that I'm still caged, and Mrs. C wants to see... and my KH supports... "sit on the edge of the tub and show them"... she says and pulls my one leg to expose my caged penis... nothing to Mrs.B who fondled me last time... she slips in between my legs and forces me to spread my legs wider... now it starts getting frisky... as though its pefectly normal - she grabs my cage, with two of her fingers underneath my balls she lifts my cage up, with her thumb on top... I cant believe it, I look over to my KH and she just smiles, while Mrs.B shows the cage and its design to Mrs. C, who briefly feels the cage firmness and design.... Mrs B goes on to explain the locking screw and I can feel her thumb pressing down on my by now bulging and very restrained penis... and turns it slightly to show the locking screw and special key needed... and mentions that "it" feels so heavy (what does she expect, a buldging restrained erection in a stainless steel cage...?!) as she "weighs" my caged beast in her hand... I can't take my eyes of her manicured hand, and her breasts as they slip in and out of the frothy water...

My KH has noted my contained erection (and maybe me staring at Mrs. B's well formed breasts)... I'm in trouble, no matter what my thoughts, I cannot control my bulging erection... KH just smiles... but its a smile I know means... "I'm in big trouble..."
Anyway with the ladies curiosity satisfied, and Mrs. B's beautifully manicured hands off my caged penis, I slip back into the tub... in a way relieved its over, and the topic of chastity and its effect on our marriage is brought up again.
KH cuddles in next to me, whith her hand on my cage... she whispers in my ear... "that just earned you another 2 weeks extension before I let you orgasm (I was due to orgasm the next day being Sunday)... Mrs. B is still "smitten" with the idea of chastity, and is edging her husband to .."be a man, and try it.., for me honey"

They (Couple B and C) are comfortable with our choice of a chastity lifestyle, and the ice is broken... but at a cost of another 2 weeks of orgasm denial... in a way I'm ok with it, it will have been nearly 6 weeks then between orgasms...

Was it worth it...? Would you have done it?... While I am ok with it being known, as I am proud of the great relationship my KH and I have, but I'm not much of an exhibitionist, it was certainly a moment when KH allowed Mrs' B to "show" my caged cock... well if I hadn't been in chastity, I would have never experienced this :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:Was it worth it...? Would you have done it?... While I am ok with it being known, as I am proud of the great relationship my KH and I have, but I'm not much of an exhibitionist, it was certainly a moment when KH allowed Mrs' B to "show" my caged cock... well if I hadn't been in chastity, I would have never experienced this :D
Yep, that's a hot scene. I've occasionally entertained some fantasy thoughts of something similar.

I got a break from the cage on Sunday, and I avoided putting it back on...my annual physical was coming up and a little voice in my head said it was best not to go caged. It was a good thing, because the assistant said "There's a 'johnny' on the table, put it on and the doctor will be in shortly" and for the first time in more than 40 years I got the 'full inspection'.***

Mrs. Twisted and I both have the same Dr., a fairly attractive younger [than us] woman. I switched a year or two back after my PCP left the practice I was using and I got stuck with another who did not meet my standards (OK, yes, I'm a dirty old man and I would much rather have a young, attractive woman poking and prodding me). I had some minor concern that I might become aroused, but fortunately it did not occur.

But what was really funny, was that last night we got on the subject of my appointment and I said "So, how do you feel about some other chick having her hands on my junk?"

At first, she just said "Oh, well, she's a doctor and it's not the same..." then her voice trailed off and she got this horrified look on her face. "Oh no! Did she see...? I totally forgot that was coming up!"

I burst out laughing. I knew that she had not thought of making sure that I wasn't caged and would be mortified if the Dr. saw me like that.

***(I didn't even get it when I was inducted into the Army, somehow that particular Dr. got the impression that even though he thought he was in a cushy stateside, non-combat position he could unexpectedly become a casualty. ;) The only reason I submitted to it this time was because I looked at it as Mrs. Twisted *sending* me for the 'inspection'. Oddly, either in spite of, or because of, this mindset, I was not as embarrassed as I had anticipated that I would be when I was sitting there with just the 'johnny' on, waiting for her to come in.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

2ND HOT TUB SESSION... and by now it had been well accepted that I was wearing a chastity device, what was interesting Mrs B thought it had been a "kink" or short-term sexual thing, but seeing me still caged, she loved seeing me still in chastity.
My KH proudly said that chastity in our marriage is a PERMANENT way of life now for me, and she is loving it, then we got onto orgasm denial and I am currently on a 3 month "schedule"... Mrs. B could not believe that a man can last 3 months without masturbation and shared that Mr. B has to orgasm at least once a week...
Mr. B informed us that he ha tried the CB3000 but couuld not find a "fit", I guess he wasn't ready for chastity yet...
KH spoke about tease and denial, and how horny I get, and I could feel her hand on my cage and balls. Later Mr's B's toes touched my cage and I tried not to "notice" as my cock swelled painfully inside the JB, with a sly smile from the naughty Mrs B ;)
Fortunately when we got out I had things back under control... whew :oops:
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Hmmm, seems that KH noticed Mrs B's foot on or near my caged penis... my "scheduled" orgasm for mid August has been suspended indefinately, so did my T&D for the weekend, leaving me incredibly horny. I was looking forward to T&D and being allowed an erection.
Tonight I am to report to her showered, naked and with the spreader bar and lock in hand - domestic discipline will be administered.
I hate/love the suspense and her control and worried about tonight, the silent treatment does not bode well ...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:Hmmm, seems that KH noticed Mrs B's foot on or near my caged penis... my "scheduled" orgasm for mid August has been suspended indefinately, so did my T&D for the weekend, leaving me incredibly horny. I was looking forward to T&D and being allowed an erection.
Seems to me that this is not something that *you* should be penalized for, it was Mrs. B's transgression, over which you had no control. Unless, she is punishing you for your *reaction* to it [even though it was unavoidable]. I wonder if she put Mrs. B up to it, just to see...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

i suspect the punishment is fair and due to his not TELLING his KH it had happened !!!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Well, you are both right, I was disciplined severely last night because 1) I did not tell her, and 2) I did not react by pulling away (over which I did have control)... and yes, she did put Mrs. B up to it to test me, and she pretended not to notice... I must say it was not obvious, with all the bubbles there is no way she could tell, but Mrs. B winked at her apparently when her toes rubbed my balls... and my fate was sealed!!

I tried to mitigate that I did not ant to make a scene or cause anybody to be embarrassed, which did not help. Cost me 15 strokes of the cane and a very sore ass :o

Guess lesson learnt, behavior adjusted...
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Not to into the stokes of the cane but am very jealous of the being exposed to others . My wife/KH and I have talked about how nice it could / would be to be able to openly meet and talk to others in this lifestyle . Someone we could meet for coffee or go out to dinner with and openly talk about our and their experiences with one another . Unfortunately I don't think most of our circle of friends would understand or have a clue . You are very fortunate to have such non judgmental friends I only wish we could be so lucky . Thanks for sharing your experiences with exposure .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward