Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

sherulestherooster wrote:I am enjoying your journey vicariously. Thanks for the updates!
+++++++++1
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Whilst my chastity expose and hot tubbing has long taken on a direction of its own, it's remains incredibly erotic, even with "routines" now set in, such as being milked and butt plugged before every hot-tub session and eating my milked semen inches from Madam KH's pussy... And my raging caged erection never seems to tire... With "SPA-days" in between.

MrB noted I was butt plugged when I got out of the hot tub the last time... MrsB and Madam KH just smiled and replied... "Milked and Butt plugged - the NEW normal".... Who am I to argue about routines and "normality"...
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

Hey Caged,
It's been awhile since you updated the forum. I hope you're still enjoying your new 'normal' ?
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

It's been a bit quiet with the holidays and family vacations... Seems more like a parallel universe at times... :D (not that I'm complaining).

I am still milked with great regularity, both Madam and MrsB seem to insist that every 2-3 weeks I need to be properly milked, even without us ending up in the hot-tub afterwards. Mrs B loves to peg me afterwards, while I clean my semen off the "ceremonial" milking plate, between my wife's spread legs - (this NEVER gets old, it's still a crazy turn-on as it was the first time cleaning my semen off while she spreads her legs exposing her dominant sex) - causing me to continue to leak quiet a bit.

As I learnt not to ask too many questions but rather to enjoy the "ride", the ladies seem to enjoy their SPA day, culminating with champagne and a soak in the hot-tub (now more often by themselves)... And me being in enforced chastity seems to be absolutely normal, tending to their needs, and occasionally allowed "in" and pleasing both ladies orally... With such benefits, who would challenge the new "Normal"... It might seem mundane or repetitive - but it remains super erotic no matter how many times its repeated.... :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Can I do a remote Vulcan mind-meld with you next time? :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

TwistedMister wrote:Can I do a remote Vulcan mind-meld with you next time? :mrgreen:
LOL - I mentioned it to her... Her response was ... "Well then if you want to have a "mind-melt"... imagine it was his sperm that has been milked instead of yours - now be a good boy and clean your plate...!!!!"

She has a way of putting a spin on things I would not have thought about.... :D
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

... New questions arises, Madam KH has suggested I experience a (once-off) "hot-tub" session without being caged... Which would also mean also being milked without being in chastity... As to my earlier post about feeling "naked" without my JB firmly locked on my cock... I'm not looking forward to it in some strange way, hot-tubbing etc was always in chastity, in fact Mr and MrsB have never seen me "naked" without my cock locked.... I'm experiencing "stress" and have pleaded with Madam KH to please reconsider... Much preferring the "normal" chastity set-up...

I thought I'd jump at it, some "free-time", but I'm so "programmed" to associate hot tubbing etc in chastity that even the thought of being out of chastity is scrambling the brain... :?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Caged55 wrote:I'm experiencing "stress" and have pleaded with Madam KH to please reconsider... Much preferring the "normal" chastity set-up...

I thought I'd jump at it, some "free-time", but I'm so "programmed" to associate hot tubbing etc in chastity that even the thought of being out of chastity is scrambling the brain... :?
I get it and in thinking about your situation I believe I would have the same feelings.

Your JB has acted like a 'safety device'. You will be exposed without it and things could happen with it out that never could have happened before. :shock: Best of luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Think in this case you have to fall back on " this is about what she wants" and go with it. Understand your feelings but nothing is probably going to happen that she doesn't want to happen. Just take your cues from her and do nothing without her express permission.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

My main concern is getting a "unauthorized" erection... :oops: , whereas before any erection was securely maintain in the JB... You guys have no idea how I'm dreading this. Madam KH and Mrs B think this my "discomfort" is incredibly amusing... I'm about to BEG to remain in chastity!!!!
0 x