Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by TwistedMister »

Might seem a bit complex, but I don't ask too many questions, just letting it happen and the ladies lead the way...
Probably your best option.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked Driver

Post by Locked Driver »

Caged55 wrote:I'm the chaste male, he is not, it felt a bit weird at first hence the trepidation, but now it's fully accepted my KH keeps me in chastity, we don't see it as being vulnerable, rather a choice we made, which opened some very erotic experiences that I would not have experienced otherwise (IMO), especially the SPA sessions ...
I see, at any point both of you in the same area with locked cocks?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Locked Driver wrote:
Caged55 wrote:I'm the chaste male, he is not, it felt a bit weird at first hence the trepidation, but now it's fully accepted my KH keeps me in chastity, we don't see it as being vulnerable, rather a choice we made, which opened some very erotic experiences that I would not have experienced otherwise (IMO), especially the SPA sessions ...
I see, at any point both of you in the same area with locked cocks?
Only once in the beginning, before the ladies decided on their SPA day, actually before the ladies went to Vegas and I served them ... That seemed to have been one of the deciding moments where the ladies started taking control. He claimed to have struggled to get it on and keeping it on... But I'm not the one complaining...
0 x
Locked Driver

Post by Locked Driver »

I see so what was it like standing next to him even if once?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Locked Driver wrote:I see so what was it like standing next to him even if once?
It felt good that he was locked as well, but he never got into it, so it was temporary. Both of us locked felt "right" although he moaned about it, now it's just accepted that I'm locked in chastity. Also I'm in a FLR where as he is not so our starting basis was different...
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

"MILKED BEFORE HOT-TUBING"

just when you thought you heard it all, MrsB and Madam KH decided to milk me before getting into the Hot tub, MrB wasn't home yet, nothing to MrsB, she put me on all fours on the bed and milked me while Madam KH showered ( I had showered first), neatly collecting my drained sperm on a plate, which Madam KH, still moist from her shower placed between her legs and made me lick it up... With full view of her glorious pussy inches away, saying... "Wish it was inside me don't you....?!!"

WTF, times like this makes you love chastity all over again ... In the hot tub the ladies casually mentioned how I had been milked before getting into the "tub"... MrB just said jokingly.. "Feeling better!!!....
Last edited by Caged55 on Thu May 26, 2016 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Uh, damn, down boy, down! (Not working.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Hot, hot, hot!!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Hot-tub... With a twist

Looks like being milked "before" getting into the hot-tub is something the ladies really find desirable, ... Now they added a butt plug. After being milked, Madam KH decided to bring along my butt plug (we Hot tub at the B's) and inserted it after MrsB had milked me, then spread her legs and made me clean my semen off the plate inches away from her pussy... The butt plug caused me to leak copiously. I must say cleaning my semen off the plate between her legs is incredibly erotic

Fully expecting to be allowed to remove it before getting into the hot-tub, she simply said... "It stays in!!!"... And that was the end of that, I joined them in the hot-tub, caged and butt plugged!!!!
Actually felt good, very sexual giving me a raging caged erection - they didn't say anything to MrB. He just asked if I had been milked again, they said yes "off course" , he just smiled... And we changed the topic
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I am enjoying your journey vicariously. Thanks for the updates!
0 x