Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
bigdtx8

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by bigdtx8 »

Caged,
I love reading this thread, not to mention living vicariously through your writing about it. Have you had any more escapades since March ?
Brian
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

bigdtx8 wrote:Caged,
I love reading this thread, not to mention living vicariously through your writing about it. Have you had any more escapades since March ?
Brian
Yes we have had several, they all followed much of the same playbook (didn't want to bore everybody with some repeat experiences) and with some more details falling outside the chastity thread... Ma'am (my KH) and her friend MrsB have really hit it off and it's continued to be a very erotic journey for us, exploring new sexual boundries all the time...

MrsB has become really good at milking me, and KH has officially designated her to being my "milk-maid"... And she milks me in record time now, whereas at first it took much longer, but I do look forward to being milked and it's become somewhat "routine" now... :D

I'm just totally grateful for my KH/Madam for her taking it to this level and exploring our sexuality together. I still maintain this would not have taken off as it has without being in chastity, and even thinking back how nervous I was initially exposing our chastity lifestyle at first, to now... Wish I could shout out "Go Chastity"... :D it's been worth every minute (despite the times in between...)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:...didn't want to bore everybody with some repeat experiences...I'm just totally grateful for my KH/Madam for her taking it to this level and exploring our sexuality together. I still maintain this would not have taken off as it has without being in chastity, and even thinking back how nervous I was initially exposing our chastity lifestyle at first, to now...
I don't think you have to worry about anyone being "bored", you write well enough that it isn't a chore to read, and those of us who [think we] would like to be where you are but haven't got there yet (and might not ever) are not likely to get tired of being reminded that it *is* possible and living vicariously through your exploits.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote:
I don't think you have to worry about anyone being "bored", you write well enough that it isn't a chore to read, and those of us who [think we] would like to be where you are but haven't got there yet (and might not ever) are not likely to get tired of being reminded that it *is* possible and living vicariously through your exploits.
+1
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Well we made great strides into our FLR, and my servitude to now 2 women has greatly improved my KH, now to be addressed as Madam, control over my previous "ruler" Mr Cock... Chastity has played a huge part in all of this and I sometimes still pinch myself to realize the whole sexual journey is real, and that indeed I'm very lucky to experience this, and have a KH/Madam who is fully into this lifestyle and loving it...

The hot-tub sessions have continued as has the now "obligatory" milking sessions followed by some pegging while I orally service the other - and then SPA treatment/massages for the ladies. MrsB has become a lot more verbal and demanding albeit she is submissive to my Madam.
Champagne flows, and I delight in seeing these two over-sexed women enjoying each other - does my caged penis little good, and I still feel "bruised" at times... Seeing the two rolling in the sheets is a huge bonus and definately satisfies my "voyaristic needs" - although most of the time they keep me locked in the spreader bar...
The entire adventure has taken on its own momentum, and as said before Madam Key Holder has taken this to the next levels, including orgasm control or denial until the end of the year (2016 is a orgasm-free year), zero unsupervised releases (unless hard physical work is called for) more rules - and now regular twice-monthly SPA sessions, which fortunately also often means a the opportunity to be milked twice a month.... :D

In addition, MrsB now openly touches my caged cock, especially in the hot tub, rubbing her feet over it and playing with my balls - I still turn a bit red :oops: , but with the approving smile of my Madam KH it's becoming "acceptable"...
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

What about Mr. B? Is he still practicing chastity as well? Do any of the hot tub sessions involve all four of you? I'm especially curious as to Mrs. B's KH behavior toward him—how does it vary compared to her co-Domme role with you?
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Mon May 23, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

MrB joins us on the "normal" hot tub sessions, he loves the sexual excitement MrsB brings home, the SPA sessions to date have been just the three of us, he has dabbled with chastity but has been struggling to "stay-in" and the ladies rules are simple - no chastity, no spa day fun. Madam KH is the dominant female, followed by MrsB, with MrB playing along - I'm seen the submissive male, hence the FLR/WLM my wife and live in. MrB loves seeing me squirm when MrsB and Madam KH tease my caged cock - saying that's why he is not in chastity... We've discussed the pro's and con's of our lifestyle many times, but he's not interested in giving up control and restricting his orgasms, especially being milked is not his deal, whereas he fully sees the need that I am milked if I'm not allowed to ejaculate/orgasm this year!

Don't know if I can describe MrB and MrsB's relationship too in depth, he seems in charge at home (at least optically) and not able to let go and accept the chastity challenge of letting her be in control, whereas during our joint hot tub sessions, she seems more in control. -all a bit complex, and don't really want to ask too much or upset the "arrangement" all seem very comfortable with.
MrsB is definately the secondary dominant in the SPA sessions - he has mentioned he wanted to participate but the ladies rule - no chastity - no play!

Might seem a bit complex, but I don't ask too many questions, just letting it happen and the ladies lead the way... :D
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Caged55 wrote: but the ladies rule - no chastity - no play!
Good rule.

Thanks again for sharing. It's interesting to hear about a male's perspective who has visibility into this lifestyle, but chooses the "normal" path. (We don't tend to get much of that here :lol: )
0 x
Locked Driver

Post by Locked Driver »

Caged55 wrote:MrB joins us on the "normal" hot tub sessions, he loves the sexual excitement MrsB brings home, the SPA sessions to date have been just the three of us, he has dabbled with chastity but has been struggling to "stay-in" and the ladies rules are simple - no chastity, no spa day fun. Madam KH is the dominant female, followed by MrsB, with MrB playing along - I'm seen the submissive male, hence the FLR/WLM my wife and live in. MrB loves seeing me squirm when MrsB and Madam KH tease my caged cock - saying that's why he is not in chastity... We've discussed the pro's and con's of our lifestyle many times, but he's not interested in giving up control and restricting his orgasms, especially being milked is not his deal, whereas he fully sees the need that I am milked if I'm not allowed to ejaculate/orgasm this year!

Don't know if I can describe MrB and MrsB's relationship too in depth, he seems in charge at home (at least optically) and not able to let go and accept the chastity challenge of letting her be in control, whereas during our joint hot tub sessions, she seems more in control. -all a bit complex, and don't really want to ask too much or upset the "arrangement" all seem very comfortable with.
MrsB is definately the secondary dominant in the SPA sessions - he has mentioned he wanted to participate but the ladies rule - no chastity - no play!

Might seem a bit complex, but I don't ask too many questions, just letting it happen and the ladies lead the way... :D
I may have missed some of your posts, but in any of the normal sessions that he does participate in, what is it like to be standing next to another nude chaste male?

I think that would heighten the experience because this other vulnerable male would be going through the experience with me.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I'm the chaste male, he is not, it felt a bit weird at first hence the trepidation, but now it's fully accepted my KH keeps me in chastity, we don't see it as being vulnerable, rather a choice we made, which opened some very erotic experiences that I would not have experienced otherwise (IMO), especially the SPA sessions ...
0 x