Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by Caged55 »

MrB is quiet ok with it all, and is amused how the women love the "games". As said before he is reaping the "fruit" of my labor in getting MrsB all worked up for him (not that I object), and she seems more sexed and horny than before, so he definately gets more sex without having to foreplay too much, apparently she has become very sexually demanding on him - hence he is all smiles :D

He has not made any direct insinuations regarding performing oral sex on my wife, mainly because he is skirting the thought of chastity (when it suits him) rather than a being under the control of his wife, so it does not even come up, and he is ok with his wife openly talking about how well I lick her - again because it gets her going and he gets PIV...

To think this all started with the big "reveal" of my jailbird and my locked penis ... We had no idea it would ever come this far, what started as a "social experiment" as to incorporating chastity in our lifestyle, to having to please 2 (demanding) women orally, and even getting deeper into sexual servitude with the upcoming "SPA day" ... At this stage I'm going with the flow, making no demands, not even initiating conversation about this, as the ladies talk enough about it, and it's them that bring it up...
Maybe that's why things have gone so far, ... No pressure just letting them move at their pace...

Hot-tub and ladies SPA day coming up soon... Together with my first "at-home milking in chastity", which I must say I am starting to seriously look forward to...
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Well played! : )
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

... The ladies have decided that they want THIER hot-tub Spa day this week!!!! In a way I am cautiously looking forward to it seeing it will be my first at-home milking in chastity, and with MrsB "experience" at a stud farm, it may turn out to be a "satisfying" experience, even though both women will peg me before they want to be orally satisfied, then enjoy the hot tub, and to finished off by receiving a full body massaged while sipping champagne...

In a way I am glad I am in a JB made from stainless steel, I don't think a plastic product would have endured my caged erection.... :oops:
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Ladies Hot-tub and SPA day on Saterday... And I'm to be milked in chastity :D

Friday night, KH is "Nair'ing" my crack, she wants me nice and smooth for MrsB, and herself... :oops: and to think we initially thought Mr and MrsB where quiet the Vanilla couple.... LOL at myself :lol:
0 x
CagedUp2015

Post by CagedUp2015 »

I just read through this whole thread, and I must say two things: 1) I'm anxiously awaiting the report of what happened with the SPA day, and 2) you're an extremely lucky guy!! lol
0 x
Current device: MCN Contender
Other device owned: CB 6000
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

WARNING THIS MAY CAUSE "CAGE" PRESSURE :D

Sorry about the delay in reporting back, but we have been shoveling snow (with a very cold cage)....

So Saterday rolled on, my wife had Nair'ed my hole (amazing how smooth it feels with lube - really kinda erotic), the SPA and Play date ha been arranged for 10am, so at 09h00 she gave me a supervised enema or anal flush as she would call it, which started the "erotic humiliation"... She doesn't give me an enema very often, I normally do it alone, but today she wanted me squeaky clean... Then just before 10am MrsB called to say she was on her way, and my wife locked me into the spreader bar, ass up, head down. The next few minutes seemed an eternity, in anticipation of another woman seeing me like this, plus assisting in my milking.. But I was locked, and there was no way back, nor out..

MrsB arrived, and I must have presented a sight she wanted to see, my ass up, locked in the spreader bar, my hole super smooth, and my chastity cage dangling between my legs... "Now that is how I like seeing a man!!!"... She felt my hole (my wife had lubed it shortly before MrsB came with Olive Oil), and I could feel her fingers exploring my cheeks and hole.
My wife pulled out the P.E.S electro stimulator, but Mrs B had a surprise... She worked at a stud farm so "milking" a bull or stallion etc was not something new to her, she had a electro stimulator of her own, looked like a 10" wand with thin brass strips on the end of it ... And said to my wife she would like to try this one first, it never "failed" and it's quick... She patted me on my ass and said... "Don't worry we'll have you nice and dry in no time...?!"

Then the got undressed, left their bra's on, and slipped into their strap-on harnesses... I couldn't see everything but what a sight, two very attractive "oversexed" women in their 50's, "dressed" in lace bra's and wearing a huge strap-on each (my wife had borrowed MrsB one of her strap on (she has 2 identical harnesses and two cock about the same size - MrsB had the shorter, fatter one, my wife the big long one she likes to call the "DOMINATOR"..

Without much ado, MrsB slipped 2 fingers up, and I could feel her probing for my prostrate - "let's milk this male"... She found it, massaged it a bit - I felt COMPLETELY helpless, but passed the humiliation stage - just horny eroticism... Mrs B was happy I was lubed with Olive Oil and not anal lube (that would come later)... I could feel the cold pencil thin electro probe go up, and then a pulse, and another one, becoming stronger, and faster (I think) - I had this overwhelming urge to pee, my cock which was hard before shrunk... LOL although I was super turned on, and then it started to drip at first, and then just stream out, just a weak little spurt, but the pressure to pee continued. I don't know for how long, but it felt longer than when the Pro-Dom in Vegas milked me, my prostrate started to burn a little, I told MrsB (it wasn't planned for her to milk me, she just wanted to watch, but I guess the ladies decided otherwise)... She said I was nearly dry, just a few more minutes... And then it was over.. The pressure to pee subsided as did my throbbing prostrate. My wife unlocked me and made me kneel before her...

Probably one of the most erotic moments I experienced, I knelt before my wife with MrsB next to her both brandishing their strap-on's, and my wife ordered me to clean off the plate which collected my milked sperm - I licked my sperm off as I was told, keeping an eye on the two lady cocks which where going to fuck me ...

Then I was ordered onto the bed, and my wife added more lube to my hole, and her cock, then mounted me. Usually she butt plugs me first, but I was so turned on, I easily took her cock, she pegged me for a few minutes, then pulled out and offered me to Mrs B who was so looking forward to pegging a male. My wife helped her cock to my hole, and then told her to push her well lubed cock into me.
MrsB wasn't as good a fuck as my wife who had a few more years of strap-on experience, but she rolled her hips as instructed by my wife who helped her.
then my wife slipped in front of me, lifted her strap-on exposing her pussy, and ordered me to lick her, while MrsB fucked me. My cock wanted to explode and strained the trusty jailbird to max!
They swapped positions several times, bring both women to orgasm, they literally tag-teamed my ass and my mouth in several positions, even with my legs up, being held back by whatever woman was sitting on my face, making me eat their asses.... The things these women say when they having fun is a chapter on its own...

Then they stopped, having built up a little sweat, much to my relief as I (my ass) started taking strain... I had become THIER bitch, and they loved fucking me into submission, in chastity, and having milked me fully restrained.
Time for the hot-tub.
We only have a 2 person hot-tub, not like the "B's" who have a 6 person version. They made me serve champagne and berries, chocolates and ice-cream as they relaxed in the tub, while I served them, dressed in a open robe as they wanted to see my cage...

Then I they made me massage them, I must say it was very sexy massaging another women, both wanted more oral sex as I progressed on each of them.
the entire day was extremely erotic and a turn-on, my cock felt sore and bruised from being caged and "erect" for most of the time. That evening my wife allowed me out, and gave me a oral "near" orgasm to add to my sexual frustration... Although my balls felt somewhat relieved.. Then back into chastity...

I often think back how this all started, with an innocent hot-tub, where we made the decision to expose our chastity lifestyle... I am glad we went for it... And that my wife was so forceful in "making" me...!!!... And yes I do consider myself somewhat lucky this all went how it did, BUT... I do thank being and getting into chastity had a lot to do with it...
1 x
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

You were definitely right about that story potentially putting some pressure on people's cages. I almost had to stop reading for a few minutes. Very lovely experience! Sounds like every enjoyed the day and I'm sure all of us who are reading about it are green with envy right now. I'm already anxiously awaiting your next spa day.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Play anyway you like. We keep our fetishes private. You never know what can happen. We made that mistake a long time ago and never repeated it. Now when we are in public, the cuffs and collar, so to speak, are removed until we get back home.

If you are into public humiliation in front of friends, then go for it but realize that what you may think of as fun sexual play, can comes across as something else to others.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

VinnyDee wrote:Play anyway you like. We keep our fetishes private. You never know what can happen...If you are into public humiliation in front of friends, then go for it but realize that what you may think of as fun sexual play, can comes across as something else to others.
You should read the entire thread, particularly when the thread runs to a number of pages, before responding to an initial post. The question was resolved long ago.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

"Exposing" our chastity lifestyle was not not easy decision, and personally a challenge, BUT the wives had talked, and we took it from there... Little did I know where or how this would work out.

The "B" despite our initial opinion, where not as Vanilla as we assumed, and far more adventurous. Would I try this again, probably not, as I do think we got lucky with a couple that wanted to spice up there life too, an chastity was a "opener"... Having said that, personally we are confident enough to share - selectively, our "kinks" and fantasies, but obviously in an environment conducive to this.... But I am sure glad we did what we did and it's been an amazing experience... Which as I have said many times before would not have been possible without being in chastity

....also taught me that the only way forward is to let women do it at their pace, zero pressure... :D I don't even mention it, just maybe a small hint how I enjoy her orgasming, and her facial expression, being in chastity for her, how she "seemed" to enjoy it which sometimes brings up the conversation and stimulates her "oversexed" hormones/mind to plan more "wicked" sex plays with MrsB... Subtle suggestive never demanding ...
0 x