Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:Mr. B was indeed in a CB 3000, and the women loved it, while Mr.B still grumbled it was a bad idea... next Mrs. B wants him to order a JB from MM, and he has already been sized with the sizing rings I gave him, by MrsB.
Looks like he's in for it now...
Conversation came up of going to Vegas for a week, see some shows etc and renting an apartment for the week - Mrs.B and KH both agreed it would be "lovely" to have both us men in the same style chastity cage, walking around naked in the apartment, serving our women... guess what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...We are all comfortable with regard to nudity, and I actually look forward to serving our wives naked, hopefully they will be naked too... :D
That could get interesting...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Its official - we are going to Vegas, the ladies rented a 2 bedroom apartment (timeshare), with a common lounge. Mrs. B and KH are super exited as it has a private hot-tub, albeit much smaller than the one Mr and Mrs.B have.

And...

The ladies have made it clear in no uncertain terms that they expect to be waited upon, served and pleasured by their naked and chaste males whilst in the apartment... and that chastity throughout the long-weekend will NOT be negotiable, in fact seeing we driving there, talk is that they will not even take the "key".. as its "their" weekend to be spoilt and pampered...

This could get interesting... although Mr.B does not seem too impressed yet about serving and pleasing (I Think because he is not in chastity long enough nor being denied yet... 8-)
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Caged55 wrote:Its official - we are going to Vegas, the ladies rented a 2 bedroom apartment (timeshare), with a common lounge...This could get interesting... although Mr.B does not seem too impressed yet about serving and pleasing (I Think because he is not in chastity long enough nor being denied yet... 8-)
LOL, just wait until you are both pleasing your respective keyholders (or each others?) together in the lounge.

Shame there will be no keys though, the additional motivation of potentially getting unlocked (even if only briefly, with or without the potential for orgasm) could make things even more interesting.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

TwistedMister wrote: Shame there will be no keys though, the additional motivation of potentially getting unlocked (even if only briefly, with or without the potential for orgasm) could make things even more interesting.
This was actually a stipulation right from the beginning of both ladies, this is a NO MALE ORGASM weekend, this is THEIR weekend, we are to serve and pleasure... and there will be NO KEYS

I find that kind-of exiting, as it holds true to the principle of chastity, I am (or rather hope) that post weekend release will be forthcoming.... but for now I am more than happy to serve my KH or Mrs. B (if my KH wishes) - strangly Mr. B has some reservations about going in chastity, himself but is quiet happy to have his wife Mrs. B go on her own with my KH and me (in chastity, without a key)... which would mean I would have to "work" twice as hard "IF" required or permitted... would that make Mr. B a cuckhold if he likes his wife to be satisfeid orally by a chastized male?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Don't overthink it...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Don't overthink it...
Exactly. Just let things unfold. It sounds like they need to take a step or two back, so that everybody is comfortable and wants to join in.
It's Vegas it will be a hoot, but there you just have to let yourself be swept along.

My wife once talked me in to doing a show and tell to a group of nudist friends, mostly women. It was custom penis jewelry, not chastity. Nothing flash, but I had been refusing to wear it to the beach, as I thought it wasn't appropriate.
So having mentioned it, everybody wanted to see. So I was 'forced' into showing them.
As a result several others in the group have now shown off various piercings, plus, rings, clips etc., but it has all been kept fun and nothing too heavy and we go back to being nice vanilla nudists before anybody else sees.

We are next meeting up in ten weeks. Are they ready for a cage?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I agree, I have absolutely zero "expectations" for the Vegas long weekend, and will go with the flow, or as the women want, afterall its THIER weekend and KH is not taking my key along. By the sounds of it Mr. B is not coming along, only Mrs. B, but he is fully ok with me going as I will be in chastity, KH is even thinking of giving Mr.B my key to hold for the weekend if he is not going, sort of "in-trust"... (in speaking with Mr.B he actually mentioned that he found the idea of being Mrs. B cuckhold exiting, and is totally ok with me going and serving both women, I guess they'll sort it out and I'll find out soon enough)

So I will lets things evolve, KH and Mrs.B have already said they expect me to be naked at all times inside the apartment (LOL... they told me to pack light as I will be naked most of the time), with clothes only allowed when we go out, also underwear restrictions apply. Its amazing where this has led from the very first "reveal" of me being in chastity to a weekend in Vegas caged with 2 women to serve.... I'm not complaining (yet) :D
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Interesting...looks like Mrs. B will have to work on Mr. B some more- extending his cage-time until he gets with the program. (No, you're going to have to wear it all weekend, then we'll see about giving you a little something, think of it as 'foreplay', I want you all nicely 'horned up' for me...let's go all week now, you can pleasure me and on the weekend you'll get a little...let's go two weeks now, this weekend I'll let you out and tease you but you won't cum, then the following weekend you'll get off, it'll be great, you'll love it and you'll have the best orgasm you've ever had...what's that?...No, you're going to have to do a little something extra for me, and at the end of the month, if you've been good, we'll see...) :twisted:
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

:D .... Finally off to Vegas, was too exited to write... condo with private hot tub was booked by KH and Mrs.B. Mr B is not coming, but fully ok with it, but may join us later... arriving Saterday we staying on to Monday, leaving Tuesday

Rules:
1. KH will have me remain in chastity 24/7
2. Key stays at home
3. I am to remain nude at all times whilst in the condo, and only wear clothes outside
4. I am to attend to/serve both women and address them as Madam
5. I may only join the ladies in the hot-tub if permitted
6. KH word is final, no exceptions
7. Disobedience is not permitted
8. I am to be the consumate gentleman to both women at all times
9. Coffee is to be served to the ladies/madam's in bed every morning
10. I am to keep the condo tidy - as its a ladies weekend off

Ditto for Mr. B, who Mrs. B is now keeping in a MM Jailbird, should he come later, work permitting...

Rules sound hard, and my cock is already aching from straining at its "bars". In a way I hope Mr. B comes an "shares" the duties. Feel a bit like a male "whore" serving 2 women - but then I let myself into this... as they say in for a penny in for a pound... cautiously exited!
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

Not sure about the subservient bit. By all means make it a ladies weekend off, but being treated as a servant seems harsh and impersonal.
Taunting is much better when they have power over an equal. Rule 8 seems enough.

And the keys. Are you sure that they might not want to unlock you occasionally, so that you can show your appreciation of them? Hands tied behind your back, obviously.
0 x