Spontaneous or no touch ejaculations

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Spontaneous or no touch ejaculations

Post by Grizzly228 »

I've never had a spontaneous ejaculation. For those that had, can you tell me what you were doing, how long it had been since previously cumming, and has it happened regularly?

I'm pretty Interested in experiencing this but the longest I've went was 21 days without ejaculation and that was with near constant T&D I figured if it was gonna happen that would have been the time. The closest I've had was when locked in my cage and denied for two weeks every time I sat down it felt like my prostate was swollen and squeezed like something might come out but never did. Also when I am very excited and go down on my girlfriend, at certain angles I can feel a strong sensation as if I'm going to ejaculate but usually there is only a big drop of precum.

I do produce a lot of precum and maybe this relieves pressure so I do not have spontaneous ones? Any Insight would be appreciated.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Spontaneous or no touch ejaculations

Post by peter_rabbit »

I have. Three in the last 16 months. Each after no less than 2 weeks of denial.
The last one was January. I was switching devices and had an erection.
I had pressed on my balls, and the tension of taut skin across my frenum made me start to spill. I held still and tried not to move any internal muscles, but I kept pouring out cum. A lot.
It was draining but not satisfying. That month I had zero full orgasms.
Perhaps if I were continuously locked up for weeks on end perhaps that wouldn't happen.
I Pre-cum aka lot as well
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I will have precum when teased by my wife.

Last time I remember experiencing a spontaneous or no touch ejaculation was when I was sixteen years old. Variety store, Old Orchard Beach, Maine while on vacation with my family. Spotted a view BDSM magazines behind the counter. 'Oh crap, what just happened' :o
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chastity_boy

Post by chastity_boy »

No hands ejaculations is my favorite way to cum. I use legs and ass muscular tension for going to near orgasm condition. If my sexual arousal is quite strong i recive full ejaculations without orgasm first time, and with strong muscular orgasm during next ejaculations.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

We call them emotional orgasms usually takes about 3 weeks of being denied as my desire and emotional side kick in , just my wife's voice could trigger it . It is quite an amazing feeling as my cock is soft and at first you feel as if your going to pee and the cum just starts to flow . The first time I was scared as I thought I was going to pee but now I just relax and let my cum flow it's usually quite a bit . I have become eager for these type of orgasm or releases as I love the clean up , I actually feel obligated to lick all my cum up from where ever it lands we do try to catch it but not always easy as it can be very spontaneous .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Locked Husband,thathappened to me yesterday afternoon. I was walking and I felt something ooze out of the end of my penis. It did feel like I was going to pee and I felt whatever it was, open my urethra and I remember that distinct feeling. I then felt wetness in my panties and drip down my leg. I quickly went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and panties. There was a significant amount of cum or prostate fluid and I couldn't believe it. It surely didn't feel like an orgasm, but like I was peeing.

I couldn't believe it when I just read your comments above ... it was exactly like that for me ... for the first time ever.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Thanks for the info. I've never made it beyond 21 days which is why I've probably never had one. But I'm currently one week into a 3+ week streak my gf is enforcing. Maybe this will happen to me before my gf allow me to cum. I want to experience it but I can imagine it is frustrating. And I fear my gf would then make me wait longer before allowing me to orgasm. We have talked before and she said she wouldn't count it as my orgasm if it happened, but I have a feeling she'd make me wait at least another week for it to build back up.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

Lying in bed just waking up, my wife, asleep, moved her leg over my leg. This was enough (after about 3 weeks of denial) to set up an oozing from my penis which went on for a while and left a sticky stream on my leg and the sheet. My wife was oblivious to it!
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I have been getting at least one wet dream a month lately since living on my own. I'll be seeing her again in May and we will return together in June. I'm happy for that.
When together, since she dislikes all of the contraception we know of each for different reasons, we have PIV sex only during her time of the month, during which time we might binge. We mainly engage in massage, cunnilingus, etc. the rest of the month. She insists on unlocking me even during cunnilingus for the same reason she usually encourages me to slip the penis out of the cage when sleeping at night: she dislikes the idea of intense caged erections.
About a month is just long enough to usually prevent spontaneous orgasms, but not always. When it happens when we're together, it is usually while I am giving her cunnilingus.
0 x