Male Ego

Living the real life under lock and key
GoddessRhea

Male Ego

Post by GoddessRhea »

Hey everyone,

So my partner and I are newer to chastity, even though we've basically always had more of a female led relationship. The introduction to chastity was something we both wanted, and were both very eager for. We've both really liked it, and we talk about it very often.

However, I was wondering, how long did it take for you males to let go of some of your male ego. Now, when I say that, I don't mean, "when did you turn into a sissy"? I simply mean, how long did it take for you to start listening more, and be willing to do the things asked of you, even when it wasn't of a sexual nature?

My partner and I have had many discussions on this, and I have tried reassuring him that I won't see him as less of a man, or anything. However, he still obviously has concerns that if he submits to me more, that it will make him less of a man.

So I would like to get some input on how the males handle this, and how they progressed in this area.
0 x
MrCage

Re: Male Ego

Post by MrCage »

As soon as the lock clicked
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

GoddessRhea wrote: I simply mean, how long did it take for you to start listening more, and be willing to do the things asked of you, even when it wasn't of a sexual nature?
I've always been the perfect husband, so this was never, ever a problem with me. :roll:
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

If you read my journey over on the other forum you can see for yourself how it happened gradually, but with the real change coming when I was locked for over a week the first time. It was a shock to me as it had seemed like play until that point and suddenly it was for real.

Do I feel any less of a man? Nope, and I think my KH would agree. But she sure likes the extra attention.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I think if the public relationship is kept to the society norms there should be no problem with his ego.

Personally, my ego is how the public sees me. LRC realizes this and promotes it even. When we are in public LRC puts on the air that I'm the 100% decision maker and totally in charge of the household. We both know better.

She reassures me often that I give her pleasure, mentally and physically, in ways that no other man could. This strokes my ego big time.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
GoddessRhea

Post by GoddessRhea »

Thank you all for your answers. I appreciate them.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Honestly I never had a huge ego when it came to our relationship and how we interact with each other. I was raised by a single mom with a bunch of sisters which taught me to truly love, respect and appreciate women. My wife is my partner and equal first and foremost and I would do anything for her. Not because of chastity and the game we play but out love and respect. Chastity has made me more patient, understanding, and taught me to appreciate the smaller things she does for me which one makes me want to do more for her.

Even before we knew anything about chastity I always wanted put her physical pleasure and needs ahead of mine, just the type of guy I am and I like it that way.

Being a chef I'm all mouth, ego, knife wielding, saute pan throwing guy. I leave that in the kitchen though and enjoy taking a step back and letting her lead the way when I'm at home.
0 x
GoddessRhea

Post by GoddessRhea »

I don't really have problems with him putting me first, at all. He's always been attentive to my wants and needs, which I am very thankful for. The issue we have, is he worries that I am going to view him as less manly, if he does everything I ask for. He doesn't even mind so much what others see, or think. He just doesn't want my view of him to change.

I have reassured him continuously that by listening to me, and being more submissive, I view him in an even better light, so to speak. I think over time, both of us will grow stronger in this, and small things like this won't be as big of a deal.
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

It sounds to me like the biggest problem is that his definition of manly and your definition are different. For my wife and I, I could care less about fitting the societal definition of manly, so long as my wife thinks I am the man for her.
0 x
tj246

Post by tj246 »

MrCage wrote:As soon as the lock clicked
when she put the lock on with in hours i was total hers do as she wish i would have it n oother way
0 x