Custom Key

Living the real life under lock and key
grntruck

Custom Key

Post by grntruck »

Has anyone had a custom key made? One that is functional but more decorative? I have a holytrainer 2 and my bride is not fond of the key. Too big, not attractive and too obvious. I'd like to have a custom key mad that would be functional yet pass as a piece of jewelery so i may have the pleasure of seeing it around my brides neck while we go about our day, even in public. :)
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
Michele

Re: Custom Key

Post by Michele »

Haven't had a key made but I did have Mature Metal cut down one of the security screw keys so it was smaller and I could wear it. I don't see why a key place couldn't cut you a cuter key.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
danj

Post by danj »

I've seen this done. Believe I saw someone on Fetlife that had the top of his key replaced with a heart design so his wife could wear it around her neck. Nice idea.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Michele

Post by Michele »

danj wrote:I've seen this done. Believe I saw someone on Fetlife that had the top of his key replaced with a heart design so his wife could wear it around her neck. Nice idea.
William did make the top of someone's key a heart for them but it was going to cost way too much for that and he didn't charge me anything to make mine shorter.

I don't see why a key shop couldn't cut a key out of the integrated lock key... Since I agree, it's kinda unnecessarily long and awkward.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

W/weve had one made for / by the contender manufacturer. There is a pic in here somewhere of it but i'll put another one on next time i'm on my main computer. MsM wears it all the time. The thing i like is it doesn't look like a "normal" key and do might well encourage questions !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

I'd much appreciate a pic of your key. I'd love to say i'm a creative artist type but alas i am not. Needing ideas. It needs to appear innocuous, something she can pass off if asked about or she won't wear it.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
danj

Post by danj »

I took a look on Fetlife, but couldn't find the decorative key photo. If I come across it again, I'll try to post it here.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have a look in this thread, it's where i put the pic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60707&p=100694&hili ... ay#p100694

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

slave d wrote:Have a look in this thread, it's where i put the pic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60707&p=100694&hili ... ay#p100694

d
Very nice. That's not the same key I saw, but that looks great.
0 x
-Dan

slave d

Post by slave d »

If i was ordering again i would have it made shorter but they were very helpful, i found the stainless steel heart key on line and they purchased it and put the two together. They also provided another key made with a loop to use as an emergency key etc.

d
0 x
New Zealand