Should release be planned?

Living the real life under lock and key
lockanky

Should release be planned?

Post by lockanky »

I see two schools of thought out there regarding whether the chasted male should or shouldn't know when he will be released for orgasm.

It seems like it is generally a given that the release date is set and the chasted male knows it exactly.

However, I just ran across Gorgia Ivey Green's opinion that the chasted male should never EVER be told when the release date is. That seems to make a lot of sense to me, and now I'm wondering why I haven't seen that opinion far more frequently.

If the chaste male didn't know when he was going to be released, wouldn't it inspire him to be in top form all the time in order to provoke a surprise release? Otherwise, if the release is known to be 2 weeks away, then one might just be inspired to "keep under the radar" and wait it out.

If I were the keyholder, I think I would get a lot more out of my slave if he didn't know the release date.

What do you think?
0 x
rps1106

Re: Should release be planned?

Post by rps1106 »

I can see there are merits to both. For example, if I know when my release date is going to be, then I will continue to do my best to please my KH (I don't use the word slave, because in our relationship I'm not, I'm there to please my KH as a husband). If I displease my KH, then she will lengthen my release date and tells me so. This in turn makes the punishment feel worse.

What we tend to do is there is a known release date but occasionally there could be time off for good behaviour. This is unknown:D
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Now the seasoned veteran just says "I'm the one in charge, and I'll unlock you when ever I want".

Well the "seasoned veteran" last night at bedtime asks "how long have you been locked up? I check the date on my phone and reply "three weeks today". She plops down a pair of dice and says, "roll to see how many days you have till I release you and if you get doubles the number you get will be doubled". :o

I grab the dice and roll a six and a four. She grabs the dice and says "10 days but remember, just because you're getting out doesn't mean you're getting off". :shock:

God I love this woman.
Last edited by locked4her55 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
belocked

Post by belocked »

I've never known my release date, and we're both happy this way. It happens when my KH is in the mood, and I know that she could extend it indefinitely if she wants. I like not knowing if it will be later today or next month (or longer). I would be pretty down if I knew I had to wait weeks, this way I always have hope.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

It depends on the couple and what works for them. Either way is good. I think in the beginning that there should be timed releases for training for both people involved until they comfortable with the new lifestyle.

That's how we approached it but now we both enjoy no set timetable. It keeps me on my best behavior all the time this way.
0 x
toxeus

Post by toxeus »

What works best for us is to have an approximate release date, so I know what I'm in for (the whole OMG it's going to be xx weeks is part of the experience for me, and my KH knows it). The actual release date is always up to my KH, and will depend on a bunch of things, including how well I've behaved.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

For most of the time I have been locked up, we have a scheduled release date. It is on a calendar in our bedroom that we both can see all the time. I also display it on the right column of my website. We started this because Mrs. Lion would give me very frequent orgasms if no date was specified. She has since gotten over that weakness.

Today is my scheduled orgasm day. After today I won't know when I will get to come next. She knows but will no longer tell me. We'll see if this works for us as well as the shared date.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

grubber wrote:It depends on the couple and what works for them. Either way is good. I think in the beginning that there should be timed releases for training for both people involved until they comfortable with the new lifestyle.
Yeah, what works best for us is a scheduled monthly "Cum Day", which may be postponed for one or more weeks or revoked entirely for the month in the event of 'bad' behavior or other displeasure, or at her whim if for some reason she wants to get me extra horny (like, she wants to do something 'kinky' and she wants me in a state of mind where I will be more 'willing' (or less *unwilling*?) to go along with it). (I'm particularly fond of the 'mind-fuck' of her trying to get me so horny that she can get me to beg to do something I wouldn't normally 'want' to do in order to be allowed to cum.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
noid51

Post by noid51 »

I love the idea of not knowing when I will be unlocked. I was just released last night. Even with piv I never know if I'll be allowed to cum. I enjoy the thought of very long term lock up with surprise unlockings.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

MrsL is taking the "I will unlock you when I want" approach. For me, not knowing keeps me focused on making her always happy.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com