Using a strapon on Her

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: Using a strapon on Her

Post by Finn »

For the past couple of years, we've been using the Doc Johnson harnesses and dildos. http://www.pinkcherry.ca/ultra-vac-u-lo ... 00-leather

The large crotch opening is designed to be worn by guys, and works great for fitting a cage (or un-caged) below, without discomfort. The leather harness is the way to go as the buckle stays put. The cheaper ones use cinch up straps, that don't stay as tight. The key to a good harness working is that the dildo stays snug to the body. If it's loose, then the humping motion doesn't move the dildo half as much. I'm fairly big (7"), so we bought the 8" dildo, and it is actually probably 40% bigger than I am, so be aware of that, if you don't want too big of a dildo. We have a 7" that only a bit bigger than me. We usually use it with my un caged. I have a bit of a curve naturally, so we lay my parts across the balls of the 8" and hold it there with an elastic. That works great for both of us really. There's some sensation and lots of frustration for me, and she really enjoys the feel and energy of it.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The only major drawback with the Doc Johnson units is that when you buy the harness, you're locked into (heh) buying their dildos. Which is fine if you like them, but it cuts down on your options if you want to experiment.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has a Doc Johnsons harness that has rings as well for other dildos, the vaculock holder domes on and sticks out through the rings, so you can use either.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Ours is hollow and the MM Queens Keep slides straight into the opening. It is a perfect fit and nothing moving around. Got it off the rack from a sex shop. I think it is called His & Hers.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
noid51

Post by noid51 »

This thread has turned very expensive for me. Last week I bought the Terra Firma Dee harness and an expensive Vixskin dildo. Got to use them this morning. Woke up early to pee and afterwards stepped into the strapon and came back to bed. My wife likes sex mornings. She was pleasantly surprised this morning. The harness was very comfortable. I left my underwear on for a little added comfort between my cage and the harness. I even got a spanking for putting on the harness before being told.
0 x
Lucard

Post by Lucard »

I like the Corey Jay harness, very masculine looking and it has room for the cage:

(Warning: Gay webshop)

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D353/corey- ... rness.html
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

It finally happened this week. An amazing experience. She was intrigued by the whole setup at first, looking how it all worked, where everything sat. We'll have to work on the angles but she had a fantastic orgasm and I stay locked. I particularly liked how she grabbed the straps on my hips and guided me in and out.

The equipment ended up being a Lovehoney basic harness and a Doc Johnson Crystal jellies dildo that she likes to use. I can't wait to do it again!
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Isn't that the best feeling ever? She still gets the satisfaction of penetration while we stay safely locked away. My KH felt a little weird when I suggested we try a strap on for her, but now she can't get enough.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device