Dealing with Foreskin

Living the real life under lock and key
dldapper

Dealing with Foreskin

Post by dldapper »

Hello, after having combed the web about this topic of foreskin in regards to chastity fitting, I have found surprisingly little about it. It is mentioned every once in a while but nothing really substantial that I have found.

What I am interested in is how people deal or accommodate the foreskin when utilizing male chastity cages. When I am fitted into a chastity cage there is always some foreskin poking out of the end through whatever hole or bars are at the end of the tube.

This foreskin that is poking out can easily catch on underwear/pants/diapers/etc. and pulls/tears. This is EXTREMELY painful and unwanted.

I've tried retracting the foreskin before putting on chastity but it just slides back in place over time, and having the foreskin retracted all the time doesn't seem like a good solution anyway.

So I'm not exactly sure what to do from here and was wondering if any of you could provide some insight? Thank you for your time.
0 x
dldapper.tumblr.com : My ABDL and kinky tumblr!
notbeinfringed85

Re: Dealing with Foreskin

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

Foreskins are a bitch, huh. I have the same problem you did, a pinching foreskin and no one to tell me what to do. A fully enclosed or a helmet style device stops the pinching, but makes it hard to clean without removal. If your device is just a fuzz longer than your flaccid length, it won't pinch as much and be easier to clean, but it will let you get somewhat of a boner. Thats all I got, brother. If anyone knows any other tricks, please share!
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I can see some solutions:

1. Get circumcized.
2. If you hAve a botched circumcision that leads to a through-hole as is the case with me, you can use the through-hole to your advantage like an intentional piercing by threading a padlock through it.
3. Contact a manufacturer and ask his advice.

I'm sure there are other options available, but these are some that have crossed my mind.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I have suffered this problem initially
So I had cut a small coin shaped rubber washer from a cycle tube
I inserted it at the inside end of cage and then inserted penis
Within few months my foreskin became numb
Since then I have not used the rubber washer
Now even if my foreskin comes out of the cage end, it does not pinch
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
mafsub

Post by mafsub »

I have the same challenge and have solved it as follows: Just fumble some toilet paper in the cage at the top to cover the top of the penis and such that the paper stays within the cage. It will prevent the foreskin to stick out. Do remember to take it out when you pee, and then afterwards put back in a fresh piece. Of course it does not look nice, but so what if you are wearing clothes. Very simple and effective.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

How about a Steelheart or other fully enclosed device... No way for the foreskin to pop out then, right?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I tried a CB style. While my foreskin didn't poke out, it can get pretty nasty after a couple days with out skinning it back.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

I use a 1 1/4 inch rubber O ring to keep the foresekin back. It works a treat and cost $0.69 from my local hardware plumbing supply.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Mr No1Cums

Post by Mr No1Cums »

I could not agree more...foreskin can be a bi*ch when you are in chastity device. I had the same problem before honor system. I have found a cage that could help with foreskin problems (if you are looking for an open design cage): ZZ Cage

...but I could not find any reviews on those devices so beats me if they are any good. But I am sure that all custom device makers can make the head/end of the device similar to this one...
0 x
Mine and Miss No1Cums blog - No1Cums
24/7 locked - Steelworxx Looker 1
No orgasm record: 37days
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Buy this for the Slits n holes.
Mix a small bit of each in the hand (but be quick)
Apply to the device neatly (Unlocked)
Wait 1 hour (Ive found its best)
then remove and trim the silicone
Now you have a plug for the slits etc.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Sili-Put-Silicon ... 27d2310292
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.