How much of "me" should fit in my device while flaccid?

Living the real life under lock and key
ChasteSub13

How much of "me" should fit in my device while flaccid?

Post by ChasteSub13 »

Hi, everybody. New to the site and currently wearing the CB6000S for Miss Kelle.

I'm curious, when you are flaccid, how much of "you" is still in your cage? My head practically comes out of the tube and only about 25-50% of my device is filled. Is this a ring issue? Or is this common? When I become erect, I tend to reach the end of the cage, but sometimes will get so large that I get stuck. I feel like the device is supposed to be pretty tight all the time, right?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How much of "me" should fit in my device while flaccid?

Post by TwistedMister »

You should be at or very near the end of the cage when flaccid. If the problem is that the whole thing is sliding down too far, then, yes, the ring is too big. It could also be that the cage itself is too long, or both.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

You should fill your cage when flaccid, pretty much touching the end and all around. Like Twisted said, if the device is slipping forward away from your body you do need to try tightening up the ring. If the ring stays near your pubic bone but your flaccid self shrinks up... It might be that the cage itself is too long.

I do believe the cb6ks is 2.25 length - trying to remember - but the only way to fix that is to go custom because I'm sure that is the shortest of the shelf cage.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Lady M & Twisted Mister are bang on. You should pretty much fill your cage flacid. Chastity is a very different experience when you have a properly fitting cage. I hated the CB's as you never got the perfect fit. MM Queens Keep is so damn perfect that Mrs K sees absolutely no reason at all for it ever to come off! (except for play time of course)
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

I'm curious about the responses. What about those of us that are growers? When i'm not aroused and cold my head is about the only thing left in the tube. I wear a holy trainer 2 with the small tube but a 50mm ring. I tried the next size smaller ring but could barely get the boys through and it was much too tight and burned.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I think you already have your answer but I will weigh in anyway.

When I wore a cb6000, I barely filled the tube when flaccid. When erect, I filled it nicely, but flaccid ... only the top was filled and because of the design, I would pop out easily and it didn't fit right. When they came out with the cb6000s, it was perfect. When I'm flaccid, I fill 90% of the tube and it couldn't be better. I wear the cb6000 as night, to help with the discomfort of my frequent nocturnal erections. I seem to get them at least every 2 hours and more often frequently. I find it easier to get flaccid at night wearing the larger cage. It is more comfortable, so for me ... I need the two cages and it has managed to keep my locked for a very long time without much problem.

I hope this helps
0 x
tqbartleby

Post by tqbartleby »

I am currently doing research prior to ordering my first device and this is a question I also need to answer.

Consensus seems to be that one should fit the cage pretty snugly when flaccid. But... the penis is a changeable thing. Does "flaccid" mean "as small as it gets," "not the smallest for flaccid," or "the average of fourteen measurements taken at different times of day and at different temperatures"? I'm kidding with the last one but I've read things almost along those lines.

Size-wise, if I go with "not the smallest for flaccid" I'd be a little over 3 inches and I should probably go for a CB-6000 (CB-X seems to be considered a safe default for a beginner). But then my little guy will shrink a bit (as it does while I sit in front of a computer at work all day long) and the device might feel too loose. If I go with "as small as it gets" I'd be a bit under 2.5 inches and a good candidate for a CB-6000s--but then it might be too snug, I don't know.

Your thoughts?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I think I can say the following applies to almost all of the experienced wearers here, "My first device was way longer than the one I wear now." It seems counterintuitive when starting that shorter is better.

Most likely if you continue chastity your first device will not be your last. Look at the "How many devices have you owned?" survey and you'll find 79% admit to having more than one device. Start with one your comfortable with and then make sizing adjustments with your next device.
tqbartleby wrote:...the average of fourteen measurements taken at different times of day and at different temperatures"? I'm kidding with the last one but I've read things almost along those lines.
Many do this over multiple days and ignore the shortest measurement, and go with the next.
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
tqbartleby

Post by tqbartleby »

Noted, thanks.
Locked by LRC wrote:Start with one your comfortable with
Doesn't that really come down to "Start with one and hope it's comfortable"? It's not like you can walk into the shop and try one on. ;-)
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

The first one is tricky.

The thing I'd add is make sure you get the real CB-X, if you need the longer or shorter one, you can just buy the tube. And too, the knock-off ring was pretty uncomfortable. The "real" ring is somewhat square, the knock-off is shaped similar to an "I" beam.

Good luck.
0 x