How "full" for milking to work?

Living the real life under lock and key
jasonpatalonis

How "full" for milking to work?

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Folks,

Can you offer any advice on how "full" (duration of ejaculation free time) a man should be before you can expect good results for milking?

Obviously, we are all different, so I am interested in what the general consensus becomes.

Thank you for your comments.

Jason
0 x
rickiee_2002

Re: How "full" for milking to work?

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Jason,

For me, I have a discharge from milking after 2 or 3 days. It's slightly different for me because I haven't had an orgasm in 16 months. I am milked regularly and one time She milked me after 3 days and there was a discharge. It's not a large one, but it oozes out.
0 x
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Thanks Rickiee. I appreciate the answer. I am a bit surprised at how soon. Do you suppose this is common or are you a prolific cummer?

Perhaps a slight rewording of the question.......How long should I wait to maximize my chance of successful milking?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I think this will vary greatly with different people. I know I generate very little precum and even with a lot of direct stimulation I might only get a drop or two. I can't say I have tried more than a couple of times but I haven't been successful at all.

I would suggest waiting a week or two and giving it a try. If it doesn't work wait another week or two and try again.
0 x
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Good advice.....trial and error. I suppose that's the best way.

I am still hoping to hear some more feedback......Such as, "don't even try milking until at least ........... weeks......because ...............

I worry that I will set up a negative feedback loop if I try too soon. "Oh, it doesn't work for me"....sort of thing.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Personally I don't even bother milking until at least a month - if I'm going to do it at all. I prefer that prostate to be very full and swollen before I'd even try. It takes long enough and actual work sometimes to make it happen so I wouldn't waste that time before I've built him up so good.

I usually don't bother with milking any more and I'll just ruin his orgasm haha :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Ah, VERY useful advice Lady M. If I may reword what you are saying--to ensure that I am clear on your intent: It's important to make certain that the prostate is 'full enough' to make milking successful.

I am guessing too many people try milking when the prostate isn't completely full, failing to get fluid, and determining that "milking doesn't work for me".

So, I better keep waiting! Then try it.

Thank you Lady M.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I would say you have a good understanding of what I said :)

For me, the work involved in the actual milking can take anywhere from 15 mins to 30 mins (sometimes an hour!)... that's rough on the person doing it. If I'm going to spend quality time with hubby's ass like that I'm going to be damn sure I have teased him very very good and can feel his prostate both inside and out good and swollen before I'd bother.

As I said... I don't even bother these days because the growing frustration with a ruined orgasm is way more fun for me. Plus I get to look him in the eye... not the ass when I'm ruining one haha.

Good luck :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Thank you Lady M. I appreciate your practical--and useful--approach.

A ruined orgasm can be had rather quickly in comparison.....similar result.

Hummmm
0 x
dldapper

Post by dldapper »

For milking purposes, I agree Atone in that is will vary greatly from one person to another. Also there is the questions of how full you want to be when the milking occurs.

Generally speaking any given healthy male will reach near sperm capacity in 5-10 days. After that point most sperm production is just replacing the old sperm that is dieing off. With that out of the way, It is important to know for the purposes of milking the amount of sperm one has stored up has little influence on how much discharge there will be. 98% of semen is lubricant and 2% of it is sperm.

This lubricant is produced mostly in the prostate and the seminal vesicle. So the more full those two glands are the more discharge you will get from milking. These are the two guys you want to be stimulating and keeping healthy if you want lots of milking action. They can become very swollen and tender with consistent stimulation, but I believe the most important thing to keep their production at full capacity is hydration. Semen is pretty much water with some nutrients and sperm thrown in, so keep drinking that water!

Again, everyone is different, so explore yourself and you will find what works best for you :)
0 x
dldapper.tumblr.com : My ABDL and kinky tumblr!