Insomnia

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Insomnia

Post by fuzzydunlop »

So I had my first orgasm in 23 days. And this is my worst night's sleep in 23 days. (I still think it was worth it, laying here at 3:00 a.m.)

I've had a lifetime of sleep disorders. We rarely use a CD at night. Instead, we notice that OD actually helps my sleep, unlike what some others experience. It can take a few days but I seem to sleep better when I don't have orgasms. Sometimes MB helps me fall asleep but only for shortwhile.

Does anyone else experience anything like this?
0 x
Len51

Re: Insomnia

Post by Len51 »

I have been medically treated for insomnia since I got back from Vietnam in 1971. I usually am up until 2-4am each night, even with sleeping pills. I cannot shut off my mind. My wife used to give me orgasms more frequently than she wanted to, thinking that it would make me sleep better. Sometimes it did but most times it did not.

I have always slept locked up. It allowed me to fall asleep quicker. When unlocked I would think about masturbating and spend time fighting the urge. Now I do not even think about it at all. It also tends to make my penis more sensitive to being teased since it gets very little human contact. Right now I go 3-4 months without an orgasm and more recently, without an erection. That does not lend itself to being unlocked at night. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle