New for 2015

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

New for 2015

Post by Len51 »

My wife and I have led an alternate lifestyle for over 4 decades that included a poly triad and numerous fetishes. We are just a couple again after 38 years. Chastity came to the rescue as vanilla sex is not enjoyable for us. As with everything else, including a few thousand threesomes, things become repetitious and a little boring so you need to change and add stuff to keep it exciting. After 16 months of continuous chastity, it felt normal and routine so it was time to spice things up.

For 2015 we added:

- regular weekly caning as maintenance domestic discipline. It arouses my wife and allows her to let go of anything that I have done that is still bothering her. Stricter discipline to now also include a bit gag when I talk too much about sex or during TV time.

- Orgasms are now limited to 3-4 a year and all or some may be ruined.

- Erection denial has been added to orgasm denial. My wife said that edging and teasing me was beginning to feel like work and did not allow her pleasure to be the sole focus of our sex.

- Infrequent unlocking due to new Jailbird device being easy to clean. No more fun in the shower. :)

- Enforcement of the always wear panties rule. I do not get aroused by panties so I tend to stop wearing them when unsupervised. Now my wife has me drop my pants and show her every day and a painful punishment will be the result of not wearing the panties. On the bright side, I do not have to wear the bras she bought for me outside of the bedroom.

- My wife's favorite thing is punishing my balls with slaps, punches and squeezing. She has avoided that since I was usually unlocked during sex and I can come from just that at times. Now that I will be locked, she wants to do it more often and I agreed to that also.

- Same as above but with nipple clips. You can tell me were into BDSM for a long time. After so many years, pain is an orgasm trigger for me and my moaning in pain does it for my wife. Not your normal vanilla sex.

You would think we lead a D/s marriage but we do not. I am still dominant in all but few areas but I see that slowly changing as my wife gains confidence in dominating me. She has lost the guilt she felt by denying me orgasms and no longer is afraid to administer pain that does not cause any harm.

As long time fetish players we realize that fetishes are sex games. They are not who we are. We keep it sane and safe. We still have a safe word that can be used no matter what the activity is. We do not pretend that I am her slave and she is my Mistress. We drift into and out of our sex games as the mood strikes us.

Does anyone else review their sex life and do things to make it more interesting? A lot of the married women I have been sexual with complained that sex was boring with their husbands and therefore they were up for anything. I do not do boring so we make sure that we review what we like and no longer like and suggest new things.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Subinmemphis

Re: New for 2015

Post by Subinmemphis »

Thanks for the update. I was laying in bed just this morning wondering all about your sex life. Now I know.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Subinmemphis wrote:Thanks for the update. I was laying in bed just this morning wondering all about your sex life. Now I know.

:lol:
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

@Subinmemphis - Glad to entertain you. :) Writing has always helped me to deal with my feelings and emotions. Most posts I delete after writing them. I went over 40 years without ever telling a non kinky friend that I had two lovers and engage in all the fetishes that I did. No one but me and her girlfriend knows that my wife is bisexual. We never posted or even visited sex related websites before. It is good to be able to talk opening about things.

Gee, considering how few new post there are daily compared to every other sex related web site I visit, I would think that post about things other than chastity devices would get boring. I can stop posting and you we would be left with your posts about devices. Very entertaining. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I'm ok with that.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
88mrfelix

Post by 88mrfelix »

Len51, keep on posting. Screw the haters. I am very interested in alternative lifestyles that include chastity and long term marriage. My wife and I have been together for over 40 years and into male chastity for the last 3 years. It saved our vanilla marriage. I love reading about successful marriages using non traditional ways to keep the magic.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Len hasn't visited us since that day. He has moved onto other boards where he continues to post the same stories, which frankly, were beginning to sound a bit unbelievable.

Quite a few of us on this board have experimented with alternative lifestyles, although we don't tend to write as much on it.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

OMG when i saw this surface i thought he was back

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.