Bondage and chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Lisas slave

Bondage and chastity

Post by Lisas slave »

My domme gf has me locked in a CB 6000 24/7. Currently I get one orgasm a month. And will soon be cut down to one every two months She will remove it every few days to shave my cock and balls. Im required to be shaved smooth. To keep me from touching my cock, she will handcuff me and tie me with rope. After shes done, she will allow me to stay out of my cage for awhile, but the cuffs and rope don't come off until im locked back up. I haven't touched my cock in about 6 months now. Im also cuckolded. She goes out a few nights a week with lesbian girlfriend. Who also knows all about the situation. She teases me about wanting to be my keyholder so as to have two females dominating me.
0 x
Len51

Re: Bondage and chastity

Post by Len51 »

Sounds like you are living the fantasy. Good for you. My wife would find all that too much work. She is bi so she has had girlfriends but does not want to date guys or make my chastity feel like work for her so we keep it simple. I am locked up and released in 3 or 4 months. When I used to be unlocked, my wife told me not to touch myself so I didn't. No need for restraints. :) My wife tells me that lesbians tend not to date bisexuals but that a few doo. We know gay and lesbian and bisexual people and couples. Lesbians would not normally want to get involved with a guy in or out of chastity. A bisexual women does. :) Have fun and perhaps the next post will have even more exciting details.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle