Locked for the world not to see.

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Locked for the world not to see.

Post by Lockedchef »

So as my name implies I am an actually chef that runs a high end restaurant. Yesterday afternoon I had to do a small photo-shoot for a local food magazine that I'm going to be on the cover of soon. Nothing major, they are going print about 250,000 copies and it stays local. Towards the end I started laughing a bit thinking to myself here I am locked up in a Jailbird in a picture that is going all over the place. Of course there is no sign of it whatsoever and nothing to draw attention to it. Just made me think, I can't be the first guy secretly locked up whose picture is going all over the place. Like I said it made me laugh and I'm pretty sure the photographer just thought I was smiling oh so nice.
0 x
Len51

Re: Locked for the world not to see.

Post by Len51 »

It used to be a strange feeling but now I no longer even think about it when I am out. Then again at my age, I forget a lot of things. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Lisas slave

Post by Lisas slave »

when I was first locked, I was certain everyone was looking. and would know for sure I was wearing a cage. but after a while i forgot about it.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I have to do a lot of presenting to groups. I was presenting once to a group of about 75 HR peeps, mostly women. Mrs K thought it would be hilarious to make sure I was in her purple frilly panties and locked up tight. I have to say, I got through it, but more than once I was thinking what would they say if they new.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!