Cleanliness

Living the real life under lock and key
rps1106

Cleanliness

Post by rps1106 »

Ok, so since we started this chastity trial from 1 Feb (January was spent getting the right combinations of base rings and spacer), I am locked in my CB6Ks 24/7 (unless we are having some good "bed times") for 6 days. I have a shower each day and clean myself and the tube whilst still locked and on day 7, I ask for the keys, take it off and give it and my penis a good clean, then put it back on again.

We had a discussion last night about her going away with some friends at Easter for 3 weeks holiday. She said how about if she took the keys with her so I couldn't be out of the device while she is away. I like that idea. I know I will be very horny by the time she gets back and to be honest, if I wasn't locked I would probably masturbate which would be a shame. In case of emergency, I could always break the padlock, so would be happy for her to take both keys.

My question is what is the best way of keeping the CB6Ks clean enough for 3 weeks straight whilst I'm still locked or is this impossible without it causing me problems? Up to now, at day 7 despite cleaning it each day, it does smell a bit when I take it off. The last thing I want is for the smell to build up and start smelling and others notice.

What is others experience?

Thanks in advance everyone.
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
locked4her55
Re: Cleanliness

Post by locked4her55 »

rps1106 wrote:The last thing I want is for the smell to build up and start smelling and others notice
Ahmn. . .who will be the "others that notice" :lol:

If you place your order for a MM stainless steel device today, you may just get it before Easter. Problem solved. :lol:

From someone who spent a few years wearing plastic devices, and thought I was doing everything to keep myself clean for weeks at a time. :( Nothing really worked well.

I now go weeks and weeks without any issues in either one of my MM CD's

My only suggestion if you didn't want to make the jump to stainless (and really it wouldn't be advisable since you need a break-in period to get adjusted) would be to use numbered plastic locks. Once a week you set up your phone to take a one minute video, "show # and snip lock, remove device, clean, dry, install device, attach new lock & show the new #. Ship her the video via text. She now has a record of the old lock coming off and new lock going on with no "funny business" in between. Just a thought.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

The CB 6K/6Ks is very problematic when it comes to maintaining hygiene. It also needs constant lubrication for wearing comfort. It's just the nature of the beast. It you are bent on trying it, I would keep one key with you secured in a tamper evident envelope or something similar That your keyholder will approve of. That way, if you have a wearing issue, you can unlock with your Keyholder's permission. Let us know how it goes.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I have to throw my hat into the ring with those who suggest a Mature Metal device. I wore a CB6000s and despite showers with a handheld shower head, I could not properly clean under the head of my penis. It always seemed to smell. I got a Jailbird a few days ago and I love how easy it is to clean. No smell after 4 days. No longer dread urinating. My CB would start smelling soon after my shower if urinated again.

Honestly, since you are a realist and know you can always get out, use the emergency key to keep clean. I developed a fungal infection that burned like heck and other skin conditions that required quick removal even had the cage split and ring break. I always make sure there is a key nearby. I never tried to cheat in over 15 months so it really does not matter who has the keys.

FYI, if you need to cut yourself out, cut the middle post below the lock. Much cheaper to replace than the lock and easier to cut too. I know from 45 years of fetish play that things happen that you never even thought about like a kidney stone atrack and a ride to the hospital in an ambulance. Then there are the various other problems I already mentioned plus ball slippage. Play safe and sane.
Last edited by Len51 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've gone for months in the CB3k, no getting out at all. A daily shower with liquid soap and a high-pressure hand-held shower head worked for me- no odor issues at all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Len51

Post by Len51 »

TwistedMister wrote:I've gone for months in the CB3k, no getting out at all. A daily shower with liquid soap and a high-pressure hand-held shower head worked for me- no odor issues at all.
My guess is that your penis is close to the end of the tube. Mine was far back so when I peed, it splashed back and sometimes came out of the side vents and drenched my balls. The Holy Trainer was much better in that regard. I showered after dinner and by the next afternoon, it smelled again. Showering does clean it but it smells inbetween too. A lot has to do with your pee too.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

My penis ends up shrinking back a bit. I just take a couple cotton swabs and use them to clean the inside of the tube. It can take some time, but after five days in my HolyTrainer v2 I smelled my tube after a shower and it smelled just like the first day.
0 x
rps1106

Post by rps1106 »

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Thanks Len51 for reminding me to break the spacer bar rather than the lock itself. I think maybe having an emergency key would be better as you and wishful4 suggested. Often my penis head does shrink back to the head ridge on the tube and I am circumsised so cleaning the foreskin isn't a problem.

For lubrication I either use a water based gel like KY Jelly which dissolves when I urinate or smear the tube with vaseline. I don't know whether that is the best way or not but up to now it has been ok. Any further suggestions welcome. Although it won't be quite the same as not having the key accessible I think for safety it would be best.
0 x
Currently wearing Chinese copy of a metal short. Permanently locked since 1 Feb 2015
Last unlock 10 Apr 2016.
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

For my 2 cents, I would have to agree with locked4her55. Numbered plastic locks that you take off while making a video is a perfect idea.

It's impossible to not have some odor from pee. Immediately after I shower and replace the cage ... when I pee, the smell will be there. From a sanitation standpoint, I would definitely clean your penis out of the cage every day. Every day. I like silicone lubricant with my cage. It also seems to shed liquids and it lasts for a long time.

When my cage is removed every morning, it smells like pee. But I have managed not getting any problems or infections for 16 months, so far.

Good luck.
0 x