Another month of chastity or sex with a new women?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Another month of chastity or sex with a new women?

Post by Len51 »

Let's say that you have not had an orgasm for a month and on the day of release your KH gives you a choice of an orgasm or a night of sex with her hot girlfriend while you are locked up and another month of no orgasm. Which would you choose?

This has been a new fantasy and is based on the occasional times my wife let me have sex with her girlfriends but I could only cum with my wife afterwards. It was very sexually exciting and frustrating at the same time. Now that I am locked up 24/7 and doing long term chastity, I keep wondering how it will be to be with a new woman and what I would choose if given the choice. For me it is a very real possibility because my wife is bi and has been talking about how she would like another women in bed with us to have sex with and tease me.

Until we find someone, it is still my main fantasy.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
grubber

Re: Another month of chastity or sex with a new women?

Post by grubber »

Len,

You have lived a different lifestyle than most of us here, that's for sure. I think every guy has had the fantasy of being in bed with 2 or more women. Very few have had the experience.

Not that it would ever happen, but the scenario you are presenting would not appeal to me personally. If I had to choose from that scenario, and as much as I love denial, I would choose the orgasm from my wife.

I discovered chastity while surfing the web several years ago when our marriage was just 2 people living together in the same house. While the kink certainly was there, I could see the potential as a relationship builder for us. Thankfully for us it turned out to be a reality. She has become my everything all over again. We have grown over the years in the lifestyle and since we both agreed to permanent orgasm for me, our dynamic has changed even more for the better.

I hope this stays as fantasy for you. While reading your posts for a while, it has seemed that you and your wife are growing into a new wonderful relationship of your own since her former girlfriend moved away.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'd have to say that, being the masochistic sort, the idea of having to pleasure the girlfriend while locked up, unable to fuck her, denied orgasm and then further denied for another month has a certain appeal, especially considering the potential for a certain amount of erotic humiliation and objectification. Actually, a fantasy of mine (that will probably never come true) is to be forced to sexually service a *group* of hot girlfriends, not being allowed to screw them or orgasm, and them allowed to tease/torture and subject me to various 'humiliating' activities (W/S, enemas, strap-ons, and more). What can I say? I'm Twisted.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

It's not even a close call for me. If in some bizarro universe, my wife and one of her friends wanted me to screw around with her friend, and the price to pay pay was a month of orgasm denial, I would fail to see a downside in any of that.

I don't think that kind of scenario would ever happen, but we do have some key ingredients. My wife is bi-curious, we play with denial a fair amount, and we've played with soft swinging scenarios. We've been to sex clubs. She's a bit possessive, so I don't see her letting me go too far, but I've sone body shots with her friends.

So If I got to screw around with one of her friends but not come for a month, I'd take it.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have no desire to cheat on my wife but if she was presenting it as an option I would choose the other woman easy but mostly because it has not happened.

For example if every month I was given this choice I think in a few months I would be choosing to have the orgasm with my wife. We chose each other, love each other, and there is no one I would rather have for life. We have a good to very good sex life. This is not to say the first couple of timespans enter with this choice I would choose the wife that I have had sex with hundreds of times over someone else as it has been over 50% of my life (>25 years) since I have had sex with someone other than my wife.
0 x