Seeking advice on travelling through airport security?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Seeking advice on travelling through airport security?

Post by Happily caged »

I'll be going through airport security in my Jailbird in May and will be bringing the box in which the keys are locked with me. The keys to the cage are locked in a box, and the keys to the box are in Hong Kong. I'm in the mood neither to break the box nor to ask her to mail me the keys. I did call the airline (already booked) and they said there should be no problem, though I'm sure she meant no problem getting through, with no guarantees with regard to humiliation (I was too uncomfortable asking for any further details). She also mentioned there is no point mentioning anything on the file since airport security would not see the note anyway.

I can handle moderate humiliation, but will ask her to mail me the keys if it means extreme humiliation. Any advice on this?
0 x
Len51

Re: Seeking advice on travelling through airport security?

Post by Len51 »

Don't put it on until you get to your destination. Is your wife worried that you will masturbate if not locked? It will set off the metal detector and you will be given either a pat down or x-ray (whatever they call it now).You probably will have to take off your pants to show them. Is this hassle worth it? If so, enjoy the embarrassment.

I know some guys are into wearing their device as long as possible without removing it. We feel that my Jailbird bring some extra fun to chastity but our main interest is teasing and denial which we can and have done without a chastity device. I only feel that I NEED it after about 2 weeks. Before that I have enough will power. :) If mine starts to chaff or I go someplace where I will be moving around a lot, I will take it off for a few hours. So far the chastity police have not arrested me. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Agree with Len. If you have a choice, don't wear it unless you want the notoriety and/or some humiliation. These TSA folks live for a little excitement like this on an otherwise boring shift. If being delayed and possibly partially undressing in front of strangers doesn't bother you, go for it. Yes, they know what a CD is and have seen them before but they will probably milk it for all they can just out of sheer boredom. Let us know what happens if you do.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I always where a locking stainless steel body harness with matching locking buttplug. It takes the focus off of the cock cage when I go through security.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Len51 wrote:Don't put it on until you get to your destination. Is your wife worried that you will masturbate if not locked? It will set off the metal detector and you will be given either a pat down or x-ray (whatever they call it now).You probably will have to take off your pants to show them. Is this hassle worth it? If so, enjoy the embarrassment.

I know some guys are into wearing their device as long as possible without removing it. We feel that my Jailbird bring some extra fun to chastity but our main interest is teasing and denial which we can and have done without a chastity device. I only feel that I NEED it after about 2 weeks. Before that I have enough will power. :) If mine starts to chaff or I go someplace where I will be moving around a lot, I will take it off for a few hours. So far the chastity police have not arrested me. :)
She's not worried about me masturbation when unlocked, plus she knows that if I were into masturbation that it would be easy enough when locked anyway.
It's more a matter of whether it's worth the hassle of her shipping me a key or not, or alternatively me breaking the box. Bot about as expensive.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

wishful4 wrote:Agree with Len. If you have a choice, don't wear it unless you want the notoriety and/or some humiliation. These TSA folks live for a little excitement like this on an otherwise boring shift. If being delayed and possibly partially undressing in front of strangers doesn't bother you, go for it. Yes, they know what a CD is and have seen them before but they will probably milk it for all they can just out of sheer boredom. Let us know what happens if you do.
Bored security guards! :shock: Never thought of that. Yeah, we might not be talking mild humiliation here. your typing that has made me lean strongly towards asking her to just ship me a key to the box. :D
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

tcs wrote:I always where a locking stainless steel body harness with matching locking buttplug. It takes the focus off of the cock cage when I go through security.
Well, if you're going to get royally humiliated either way, might as well. :D
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

What? Why don't you have a plastic CB-X to wear? I wore my CB-curve through the airport with a numbered plastic tag. No problem in security. I'm not so brave as to wear a JB to the airport.neither is Mrs Cage. But let us know, it will certainly be worth the laugh and the story.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

MrCage wrote:What? Why don't you have a plastic CB-X to wear? I wore my CB-curve through the airport with a numbered plastic tag. No problem in security. I'm not so brave as to wear a JB to the airport.neither is Mrs Cage. But let us know, it will certainly be worth the laugh and the story.
The key to the box is 11 time zones away plus I can't find the tube to the CB. Excuses I know, but heck, might as well make airport life interesting.
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Wait,are you in the jailbird now? If so,you are going to hong kong in metal. Maybe she will send the key to the box the week before you leave? Did you find any info on the net about this?
0 x
It's good to be caged.