Seeking advice on travelling through airport security?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Re: Seeking advice on travelling through airport security?

Post by Happily caged »

MrCage wrote:Wait,are you in the jailbird now? If so,you are going to hong kong in metal. Maybe she will send the key to the box the week before you leave? Did you find any info on the net about this?
I spoke to the airline and it clarified no problem... security-wise. I was too uncomfortable taking the conversation further into how safe it is humiliation-wise. From the tone of the agent's voice though, it seemed to suggest that though I will get through, I might still want to brace myself for some humiluation.
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Take my word for it, after working several airports for over 25+ years... just DON'T !!! It's not worth the trouble that can, and might cause. Foreign security does NOT have a sense of humor, and you will get delayed. Plus next time you fly... you might notice a little "S" on your boarding card... for SPECIAL SEARCH.
Back scatter will even detect folded paper in your pocket, and all else. It's NOT against the US law to fly with a device, but it will be noticed.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

I recently traveled for the first time with my Bon4 with a plastic numbered seal. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I have been thinking about upgrading to the Holy Trainer 2 but the "magic lock" has me more than a little concerned about going through the metal detectors, I am TSA PreCheck so don't have to go through the back scatter machines. Has anyone traveled with the HT2 recently and gone through the metal detectors?
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
ChasteM

Post by ChasteM »

carolina cyclist wrote:I recently traveled for the first time with my Bon4 with a plastic numbered seal. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I have been thinking about upgrading to the Holy Trainer 2 but the "magic lock" has me more than a little concerned about going through the metal detectors, I am TSA PreCheck so don't have to go through the back scatter machines. Has anyone traveled with the HT2 recently and gone through the metal detectors?
I have gone through security with TSAPreCheck with the HTv2. We use a really small zip tie in place of the magic locker and then once through I have to go to the bathroom and replace it with the magic locker. I use fingernail clippers to cut the zip tie. No issues since PreCheck doesn't use the body scanners. It does require to have the key on you.
0 x
kunst

Post by kunst »

And, what about having your metal or plastic device in your luggage? Is it legal to introduce it in any civilized country in the world? For example, travelling in asia with a device in your handbag or shipped baggage and introducing it in some country, even if not wearing it, could cause any problem? I travel to asia often but I did never bring the device with me, too scary...
0 x
carolina cyclist

ChasteM wrote:
carolina cyclist wrote:I recently traveled for the first time with my Bon4 with a plastic numbered seal. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I have been thinking about upgrading to the Holy Trainer 2 but the "magic lock" has me more than a little concerned about going through the metal detectors, I am TSA PreCheck so don't have to go through the back scatter machines. Has anyone traveled with the HT2 recently and gone through the metal detectors?
I have gone through security with TSAPreCheck with the HTv2. We use a really small zip tie in place of the magic locker and then once through I have to go to the bathroom and replace it with the magic locker. I use fingernail clippers to cut the zip tie. No issues since PreCheck doesn't use the body scanners. It does require to have the key on you.
Thanks.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

kunst wrote:And, what about having your metal or plastic device in your luggage? Is it legal to introduce it in any civilized country in the world? For example, travelling in asia with a device in your handbag or shipped baggage and introducing it in some country, even if not wearing it, could cause any problem? I travel to asia often but I did never bring the device with me, too scary...
I can imagine that in Iran they'd be shocked that you're not wearing it and that you have the key. :D
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

My Personal experience with a looker 2 and airport security was somewhat amusing...

After they took me off to a private room (after the metal detector went mad and I told them I had genital jewelry)

They wanted me to fill out a form so they could search me and I said...wouldn't it be easier I just showed you?......I had 4 dudes standing around me and i said hey guys isnt one of you enough....three of them pivoted while the poor guy remaining I swear went white in the face when I pulled the cage away so he could see the Urethral insert buried in my cock.

They DONT CARE about about body Jewelry or metal, as long as its not and can not be dangerous or used as a weapon...Now a cock cage can hardly be considered a weapon.

Humiliation....ha..I am too old to care about that...I told them it was a kinky game with my Mistress and that if I did this I got to do anything I liked to her (ok that was a fib)...it was a bit of a giggle

On the way back I was searched by a big burly African American, I told him what it was and he pissed himself laughing...and waved me through...I wrote a full account somewhere on this forum if u care to look it up.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wantshiny wrote:Now a cock cage can hardly be considered a weapon.
Not according to my wife. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
carolina cyclist

Thanks wantshiny. I did look up the old thread and saw your account. Very beneficial!
0 x