Do you wear your chastity device on vacation?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Do you wear your chastity device on vacation?

Post by Len51 »

I have yet to take a vacation in the last two years due to a medical problem my wife recently took care of. Due to this I was never faced with the decision to wear my CD on vacation. Normally we use to take 4 vacations a year, mostly to Las Vegas or a tropical island. We went to the topless pools in Vegas and the nude beaches in the tropics. My wife is proud of her 36C girls on her 4' 11" 100 lb. body and her cute little butt that still gets looks from guys and girls.

We view chastity as a sexual game just like we do BDSM. Chastity is not our religion. It is just something we do for fun. Although I am locked up 24/7 as a rule, I do get unlocked on occasion, depending on the situation. For us, a vacation is a time for my wife to dress like a slut and had been mistaken for a prostitute a few times. Once I was playing $5 slots and a cocktail waitress was chatting me up. She pointed to a woman and told me that she was a prostitute. That women was my wife so I laughed. Vacation time for us is for fun sex. Pressing my naked wife against the floor to ceiling windows to have sex. Letting room service in while my wife is coming out of the bathroom naked. Once my wife sat at the table naked while a room service guy set the table for us. I would never walk on a nude beach locked up. I am not into being submissive in front of men. I do not like public humiliation either.

We have lots of fun so I doubt that either of us would be interested in doing chastity while on vacation. It is not like we would lose a prize if I had orgasms. Some of our best sex has been on vacation, especially when our girlfriend joined us. I see no reason to remain chaste until we get back home. If my wife wanted me to cum every day, I would do that over chastity but she does not ,so chastity it is when we are home. Away from home she likes to have full sex with me and hopefully another woman. What are your feelings about chastity on vacation?

How about you.
Last edited by Len51 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
wishful4

Re: Do you wear your chastity device on vacation?

Post by wishful4 »

Len51 wrote: What are your feelings about chastity on vacation? How about you.
Well, my vacations aren't as exciting as yours. We cruise frequently and on our last outing, some nice looking women were chatting me up at one of the many onboard bars. My spouse thought they were a little too friendly so she says next cruise we will be taking my CD with us for me to wear full time while on the ship. She will pack it in our luggage to board and disembark at the end of the cruise. I will be locked on the ship but she will unlock me when necessary to go off the ship on excursions and such that require going thru the metal detector. Seems a little unfair to me. :?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote: I will be locked on the ship but she will unlock me when necessary to go off the ship on excursions and such that require going thru the metal detector.
I don't mind being locked up while on vacation but we often cruise and having to pass through metal detectors to get back on after a port visit is a hassle. We most often vacation without a device.

Weekend get-a-ways by car are a different story. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I have been locked for several vacations and once by accident. We were heading away for a week at the beach and I made a last minute bag change to consolidate some luggage. She had told me she would be unlocking me once we arrived which was all good.
When we got there she asked where the toiletries bag was and I told her I had taken the stuff out and put it in another bag.
"The key is in the side pocket babe!" Pissed herself laughing for about an hour.
We eventually had to immerse him in iced water and a shit load of lube and painfully got it off so I could swim with the kids for the week, but I didn't get any orgasms for being so careless with her keys.
Locked straight back up when we got home and told that she hoped I enjoyed my week off and what a pity it was I didn't get to cum and then left me locked for another 30 days!
Deliciously evil woman.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

luckylocked wrote:Deliciously evil woman.
:lol: My kinda gal
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
grubber

Post by grubber »

We have been on long vacations several times in the Caribbean during the winter. in fact we just got back from a 3 week stint and I have always been in chastity while away. I take it off just before going through security. Once through, the first stop is the mens room to put it back on.

My wife loves it because of how horny and frustrated I get with all the bikinis on the beach and sexy lingerie she wears every night. She does things like point out sexy women on the beach while rubbing my thigh or whispering hot things in my ear to get me hard and aroused. She is in such a good mood while we are away that she is hornier and far more sexual than at home. I guess that I am too with the way she is. Since she has become more sexual, but on vacation she has become a sex fiend.

So I really look forward to our chaste vacations even though I know that there is no chance I will orgasm. But with all the pleasuring I get get to do for her, who cares?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Yep. Some of our best sex is hotel sex when we are away. Seems as though her inhibitions decrease when we are away from home.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

In the past, I've been both locked and unlocked on vacation. More recently, I'm usually unlocked, but still "under control" in that I am either forbidden to orgasm, or I have to ask permission.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We've had both locked and unlocked vacations as well... airport would work like others, unlocked through security and on after.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Oh... I might have to go through security locked. The keys to the cage are locked in a box, and the keys to the box are presently in Hong Kong. I'm not in the mood to break the box nor in the mood to ask her to send me a key to the box. Any advice on this?
0 x