Military?

Living the real life under lock and key
Zapper

Military?

Post by Zapper »

I was wondering.

I am in the US. Army on active duty. I was just curious if anyone else here is in the military and wears at work.

I wear all the time except for during PT because some of the exercises pull on the balls too much.

Anyone else military? Wear while working?
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
Locked in a Steelworxx Steelheart
Len51

Re: Military?

Post by Len51 »

I fought in the jungles of Vietnam. I got jungle rot on my ass. I could imagine what it would have been like to be locked up. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

Today's military is not like Vietnam.

I work an office job. If I were in certain other duty locations within my occupational specialty, I would not be locked up at work. I am fortunate to be where I am right now.
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
Locked in a Steelworxx Steelheart
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Recently retired after 30 years. Last two tours were at a desk. Sitting for long periods (usually 10-16 hours/day) at my computers while caged would have been very uncomfortable I think. Sitting causes the cage to pinch me and or rub causing 'burning' feeling of sac. So, had we started with chastity play during these tours, I would have been really uncomfortable. Walking, cycling, being on my feet, are not uncomfortable for me. Way better than sitting. I think it would have been an issue only during mil schools - living in open bay barracks and organized PT.
0 x