Conditions for release?

Living the real life under lock and key
Zapper

Conditions for release?

Post by Zapper »

Hey,

Today I asked my Master if I may masturbate. She has had me locked up continually since Dec 30th. She has permitted me to masturbate twice so far this year. This is now the third time. Each time I am granted permission there is usually some sort of uncomfortable condition attached to it. Last time I had to do it at work and eat my mess. This time I was to insert a butt plug lubricated with tiger balm and endure that for an hour before I am allowed to self pleasure.

So, I was wondering. Does your KH attach conditions when you are allowed to pleasure yourself? If so what? Please share.

Zapper
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
Locked in a Steelworxx Steelheart
Len51

Re: Conditions for release?

Post by Len51 »

When my wife's girlfriend was dominating me, my orgasms, mostly masturbation were done in a BDSM way. She may have choked me, slapped/punched my face, nipple and CBT torture, etc. With my wife I am given either oral or manual by her. I am not permitted to even touch myself much less masturbate. We do not have a D/s relationship. She is in control in the bedroom and I am in control outside of it. It works for us. We are now basically just about chastity in itself and not part of any BDSM play.

So there are no conditions to my orgasms. They are done with love and maximum pleasure since they are months apart and my wife loves to please me.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Michele

Post by Michele »

We often think about "predicament orgasms" but wee have not actually tried it because by the time I actually allow him to cum, it's been so long I just want it, to see it, to feel it etc. I suppose this is something I could do for my other subby boys who are at a distance. It might be fun to watch them suffer to have (or try to have) pleasure. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lady M wrote:We often think about "predicament orgasms" but we have not actually tried it because by the time I actually allow him to cum, it's been so long I just want it, to see it, to feel it etc.
You can still do that, but just add something in... :twisted:
Lady M wrote: I suppose this is something I could do for my other subby boys who are at a distance. It might be fun to watch them suffer to have (or try to have) pleasure. :)
It can also be used for 'conditioning' (like Pavlov's experiment with dogs), to 'train' him/them to be[come] aroused by things that they might not normally be aroused by (at first)...and then that arousal can be used as erotic humiliation (depending on the 'condition') if desired. If a subject is only permitted to masturbate and orgasm while wearing latex medical gloves, after a certain amount of repetition he is likely to develop an arousal response to the sight/sound/smell of the gloves...which could make a trip to the doctor interesting (especially if it's for a "turn your head and cough" exam...). This conditioning can be applied to a wide range of situations and activities, which could provide you with considerable amusement :twisted:

I'm a really, really big fan of predicament arousal/orgasm and the associated opportunities for conditioning and erotic humiliation. Applied in a progressive sequence, with new experiences built on top of previous conditioning, the subject can be led/induced/compelled to participate in situations and activities that he (or she) would not have previously considered participating in.

[En]forced chastity can be a significant aid in this conditioning by increasing erotic desire with a concomitant decrease in inhibitions, causing the subject to be more easily aroused and more willing (or less unwilling) to consider activities and situations that might have otherwise been considered 'objectionable' (for various reasons).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

Interesting everyone.

Thanks for the responses so far. I was wondering. I did assume that I was not the only one subjected to perdicament releases. I quite enjoy it.

She does not mark a date or whatever on a calender. She is more of a spontaneous type. So it is based on when she is feeling generous and/or I ask and am not in trouble.

Her conditions have been varied over the time we have been doing the chastity thing. Just recently we introduced a device. Before the device we had been doing chastity for about 2 years. The device just makes it more serious to both of us.
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

For me ,masturbation is a "no,no"'I don't even think to ask. It just is not allowed. My cock is not my own. And any use of it is entirely up to my KH, Mrs Cage. For instance, last night I asked her of her plans for this weekend. We are going on a weekend Nordic ski trip. We will ski 30 miles or so. I asked her if she will let me go uncaged. Her reply,"I'm not sure yet. I'm still thinking about it. Anyway, it's not your choice, it's up to me. I'm the one in control. I will let you know." I consented. Hen I said,"well, whatever you decide. It doesn't matter much to me. I have been wearing it so long, I can't even feel it anymore.

This is true. We are approaching a year of chastity and I have become so comfortable wearing it, it really is like a piece of jewelry. I know it's there, I feel it, it just is a part of me now. So ere you go.
It's good to be caged.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

Thanks MrCage,

I do not always ask. Sometimes she just surprises me with the instructions to pleasure myself.

I try not to ask because I do not feel like I own it anymore. The reason that I do is because she is a busy person and, not that she forgets my needs, she does get distracted with other things in life. We do not live together.

So I am encouraged to ask but she made it clear that asking should not let me assume she will grant me permission. She did tell me that I had better be very careful how and when I do ask. I have found out that if I ask inappropriately or at the wrong time I am ignored. I try very hard to only ask when I think she might allow.
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

Not quite the same but my wife/kh tells me the punishment for having an unauthorized orgasm during our play. I can decide to have an orgasm and pay the price. So far only once have I chose to pay the price. It resulted in the price increasing as she does not want me to chose to orgasm and the associated consequences.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I am never allowed to masturbate. We are starting this slightly differently. Mrs. Lion is considering things I have to do to "earn" an orgasm. She offered me one this week for wearing a diaper for 3 days. I declined since my scheduled release is Saturday and I hate wearing a diaper. However, I expect that I will be more than willing to trade at some point; particularly if she asks me while she is edging me.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

Tame Lion wrote:I am never allowed to masturbate. We are starting this slightly differently. Mrs. Lion is considering things I have to do to "earn" an orgasm. She offered me one this week for wearing a diaper for 3 days. I declined since my scheduled release is Saturday and I hate wearing a diaper. However, I expect that I will be more than willing to trade at some point; particularly if she asks me while she is edging me.
Thanks for sharing that! I am not only into chastity. Diapers and enforced diapering is one of my things.

I appreciate that you were so open and honest with us. I wish I were put in that perdicament but I do not judge you for NOT wanting that. We each have our own things that trip our triggers.

PLEASE do, if you do give into her demand, share it with me. I would like to hear about the experience!

Zapper
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy