Phone call while teasing

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

Phone call while teasing

Post by mellyshubby »

Yesterday we had a great opportunity for some alone time, as the kids were away and not coming home till late. The wife had me blindfolded and bound securely. I was not sure what was going to happen, but I was hoping for some fun.

Then the phone rings, and it's her sister. I figure that they will talk for a long time and nothing will happen. I was wrong. My wife used the fact that I had to be quiet to her advantage. She teased and tormented me the duration of her lengthy chat with her sister, and I could tell that she was having a good time. To my amazement, she even took me in her mouth while her sister was doing the talking. Now that's what I call multi-tasking.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Re: Phone call while teasing

Post by Michele »

Haha I love that! I haven't done that exactly but I have had hubby service me while I was on the phone. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
nebman

Post by nebman »

Being tied down with the knowledge that you could be both ignored or treated aggressively, and not knowing which, is the best kind of anticipation.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Lots of fun. We have done that many times when family or friends call. The ultimate is when your wife is performing oral on you when you are on the phone and you cum and have to mute the phone. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I love it when she takes a phone call while I am pleasuring her. I have to stop licking her and kiss her feet for the duration of the call.
So fun.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, we've both had times when one has been on the phone and the other teasing or giving head.

Even worse- I was driving down the highway one day, many years ago when I was much younger, and my GF (not Mrs. Twisted) was giving me head. I was pretty much focused on trying to keep the car going straight and only paying attention to what was directly ahead...until I heard "Beep beep, beep beep" off to my left. The girl's mother and father happened to be driving down the same highway, had recognized my car and pulled up right next to us :oops: . (What made this event even more 'exciting', was the fact that her father was the head of security for a multi-national corporation- he was a biiiiig dide who carried a biiiiig gun :o .)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Now that's funny!! Would like to hear what happened next!
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

Len51 wrote:Lots of fun. We have done that many times when family or friends call. The ultimate is when your wife is performing oral on you when you are on the phone and you cum and have to mute the phone. :)
My wife/kh likes to do this to me and see if I can maintain the conversation. I have had people be able to tell I was distracted and/or breathing hard.

I kind of like it :lol:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

noid51 wrote:Now that's funny!! Would like to hear what happened next!
LOL, I told her "Keep your head down and don't move, pretend you're asleep." Then I waved and smiled like I hadn't a care in the world, completely unconcerned about the fact that if 'Daddy' knew what his 'little girl' was doing he probably would have wanted to shoot me right then and there.

Fortunately, there was a lot of traffic and they couldn't ride beside us for very long.

Really playing with fire though, was the time that she was on vacation with her parents, I was visiting at the motel, and we did 'it' on the couch while her parents were asleep in the bed just a few feet away. :o

She really was 'Daddy's little girl' (in the stereotypical way), his only daughter, a good, pure (until she met me) Catholic girl...like that line from the song "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves"- "...Papa would have shot him if he knew what he'd done..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted