Chafing!! *$%#&#%#

Living the real life under lock and key
Sprockett

Chafing!! *$%#&#%#

Post by Sprockett »

I got my contender back with a slightly adjusted ring, it actually fits much better, a little more snug, and I'm positive that I can't pop a testicle through the ring and gap this time. Plus getting it on is still really easy, so all good things...

BUT

I am dealing with Chafing right at the bottom of my testicles, it starts as a burning, if I can reach in and slide the ring back a little it gets a somewhat better (usually by pulling on my sac while pushing the ring back). If I use some baby gel, or some kind of lotion it eases the pain, and then I can move things around a little and it goes into the background. Erections seem to be fine, but I can't seem to find a balance at this time to escape the damn chafing.

I figure it will get better with time, but holy cow does it hurt now. I tried some gold bond friction stuff, which comes in a stick. I think it would work on a leg or something like that, but under my testes get's a little moist and warm, and I think it just wears off. I'm still looking for something that will help...

Any ideas?

-Sprockett-
0 x
-Sprockett-
*Subordinate to Mrs Sprockett*
Happy boy when locked up!
Len51

Re: Chafing!! *$%#&#%#

Post by Len51 »

I have a lot of different lubricants, including Gold Bond. Silicon lube lasts much longer. I have one spot on my right side that always burns if I sit down but does not burn if I stand or lay down. It never gets red so I just ignore it. I just switched to a smaller ring due to colder weather finally hitting Florida. I slipped out twice today. For some reason, sometimes my package is larger and sometimes smaller. That is why I ordered two rings for my Jailbird which is being shipped next week.

What I have been doing is just taking off my device when I am watching TV with my wife and then putting it back on again when I go to bed. The chaffing is gone by morning every time. I have some sensitive spots on my sack so I do not think I will ever not have a few chaffing issues but I soldier on and like my baseball coach used to tell me, rub some dirt into it and walk it off.

P.S. Try some Lanacane anti-chaffing gel. Goes on dry and works very well.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Sprockett

Post by Sprockett »

I finally found some of the Lanacane anti-chaffing gel, we had been looking all over, and walgreens around the corner had it. Seems to be really good so far...

I'm hoping that my body will adjust in time...

-Paul-
0 x
-Sprockett-
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Burt's beeswax lip balm. Soothing, not too slippery, discreet to carry around.
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
Sprockett

Post by Sprockett »

What I don't understand is WHY it burns...

Today at the office it got bad, really bad. I ended up squirting lotion into my hand and then going into the bathroom, which helped. But by the time I got home, off it came for a day, so I can adjust.

I'm hoping it gets better, the ring is a much better size, but now it burns..

-Sprockett-
0 x
-Sprockett-
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

Are you sure it's chafing? I've had "ball burn" which is bad too, I opened the gap about 1/16 of an inch and it helped.

Just a guess, good luck.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I had the same experience as "go where I am told." If the gap is too small, "ball burn" will result." Mine also only needed to be increased by 1/16" to completely eliminate the ball burn, so I would try that first and adjust another 1/16" if it is not enough.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
nebman

Post by nebman »

Don't discount that you may need a break from the device to get you back to a starting point so you can experiment with lubrication, gaps, etc.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Just wanted to say that I went to a smaller ring that feels tight but does not cut off circulation. After a few days it feels great and since the ring no longer moves, no more chaffing.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I tried a couple of 'jelly' & 'gel' type lubricants. The 'gel' worked better with my DickCage DUO. Then I tried my bicycle chamois 'butter'. It's advertised as the 'world's best skin lubricant'. It works very well! Called "Chamois But'r". Commonly called "butt butter" by cyclists. You can find it at better bike shops. (Probably online somwhere too - what isn't?) It is 'expensive' compared to jellies and gels. Seems like you get what you pay for.
0 x