When it is time to cum, how does you KH do it?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

When it is time to cum, how does you KH do it?

Post by Len51 »

I mostly get a hand job and sometimes oral. I am not allowed to make myself cum and have not done that for over a year. My wife is now talking about buying a Fleshlight so that she can go one step further and remove even the touch of her hand and mouth from our sex. We have not had intercourse in a few decades so that is off the table although she hinted that it is a possibility if I can go the full year without an orgasm. However, I am in month three and cannot imagine going much further.

Is there a favorite way that your KH makes you cum when your chastity period is over? I know some guys have to masturbate or are tied to the bed and their wife uses a vibrator. Is there anything else aside from the big three, oral, manual and intercourse? Any one incorporate a FleshLight into their sex life? I am curious how well it works.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Happily caged

Re: When it is time to cum, how does you KH do it?

Post by Happily caged »

All I can think of are wet dreams and other unintentional orgasms if she will allow at least those. :?
0 x
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

I am told by text how and when to do it. If it is not convenient for me, it is not her fault. I had my chance.

I am a teacher and was once instructed to do it by xx time. Well I was mid lecture during the instructions to do it. My deadline for being done was passed before I was able. So, as far as she was concerned I had my chance and will have to wait until the next time she feels like instructing me. She did warn me, when I told her that I failed that I likely will not get another chance until February.

She does not do it. My KH is not sexual with me, well not directly. We do not have sexual relations with each other. She does control my orgasm though.
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
Locked in a Steelworxx Steelheart
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Nothing unusual here, during piv if she's going to let me cum, I pull out and cum in her mouth. Sometimes she'll let me jack one out on her belly or back. Sometimes it's just by oral.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

So far, I have been locked for 2015, but last year her preference was to tease and edge me many times with her hand and the Hitachi wand before taking me over the edge. She likes to put the wand on one side of my shaft and her hand on the other side and go up and down. When she finally allows me to cum, I swear my brains are coming out. Makes me stiffen in my cage just thinking about it. Hope she does it again soon.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I get to occasionally come via PIV but it is fairly rare. It is the only way she has had me come in the past year or so. I better have permission as she tells me what will happen if I orgasm without permission and the punishment is more harsh than I desire.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A fair amount of time it's by PIV, she likes fucking. She also really likes the feeling of having her pussy licked afterward (and the thrill of doing something 'naughty'), so some of those times I am restrained on the bed- because that's the only way she's going to get *that*.

Sometimes it's via oral, and some of those times I'm still caged...which makes it mostly 'ruined'.

She hasn't yet insisted that it be 'recycled' every time, though that might be 'hot'- it would add a 'flavor' (pardon the pun) of "want to, but don't want to" to being allowed an orgasm, which could result in a desire to avoid orgasm longer until desire reaches a point where it overcomes the resistance. There are several creative/humiliating ways to accomplish it, which could provide her with amusement, as well as the amusement of teasing to see how long or how quickly it takes to reach the point of desperation.

It would also be interesting if she were to save (freeze) some good quantities for later use to simulate cuckolding, and/or to be consumed while conditioning an arousal response to the act of consuming it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave4missP

Post by slave4missP »

Well if you're thinking about a flashlight, I can tell you that they feel really, really good. Heat it up in warm water for 5 minutes before you use it. For max effect, put it between your mattress and box springs, then push into it with your hips (like you're simulating doggy style). Bet you won't last 2 minutes!
0 x
slave4missP

Post by slave4missP »

Sorry, autocorrect changed "fleshlight" to "flashlight."
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

So far all my streaks have ended with handjob/bj combos. Maybe next time it'll be PIV as we've been enjoying a lot of doggystyle
0 x