How often do you accidentally orgasm?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

How often do you accidentally orgasm?

Post by Happily caged »

How often do you get wet dreams or or otherwise unintentionally orgasm while giving your wife cunnilingus, etc.?

For me, it might happen about once or a few times a year (though I'm new to the cage, I'm not new to enforced chastity: over a decade now under the honour system though I learnt the terminology recently). Though I get to engage in intercourse only about two days in about a month (I get to only give oral sex the rest of the month), I will usually have multiple opportunities in those few days to significantly reduce the pressure. Call it binging :)

What has been your experience with unintentional orgasms?
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: How often do you accidentally orgasm?

Post by peter_rabbit »

I haven't been able to keep from spontaneously spilling cum if I wait much longer than two and a half weeks. I've gone longer without orgasm, but I always seem to pour out semen involuntarily if I go much longer than two weeks.

It's happened 4 times in that last twelve months. They weren't "ruined" orgasms. There was no touching involved. But they all were when I was unlocked. Perhaps I could go longer if always locked. I'm on the honor system mostly myself.

The thought of ejaculating just from pleasuring my wife sounds awesome, by the way. Congrats.
0 x
Len51

Re: How often do you accidentally orgasm?

Post by Len51 »

Never. After 40+ years my wife knows my body very well. She can stop two strokes away from an orgasm. I even learned some of the things I do right before I cum that I was totally unaware of.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle