Survey of chastity time

Living the real life under lock and key

Survey: How long are you locked in chastity and denied an orgasm?

Total votes: 0

Len51

Survey of chastity time

Post by Len51 »

Note: I am looking for average time between orgasms. Just a ballpark figure to get some kind of idea of what others are doing.

I am defining chastity as being continuously locked except for brief periods for cleaning or valid reasons like chaffing or doctor visits. Added to that is that there is no full/pleasurable orgasm during that time. So locked and loaded is what I am defining chastity as for the purposes of this survey.

Having passed the two month period I had to smile when I read a post elsewhere yesterday that said it was very difficult to go 3 days without an orgasm. I remember those days in my distant pass. Just got me thinking that I really have no idea what most other guys are doing. Here is our chance to find out.

I could not list all time periods so just pick the one that is closest to your usual chastity period or how long have you gone. Your choice. :)
Last edited by Len51 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Survey of chastity time

Post by Tom Allen »

This is going to be a very lopsided graph. Why did you pick those times as cutoff points?
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I'm not sure how to vote on this. I'd been locked over a week on end (I've started this not even 3 months ago), but have had sex with orgasm three times in the last two days. Also, she's sometimes unlocked me without PIV but I got an accidental orgasm while giving her oral sex. This has happened a few times usually after about a week or so without orgasm.
If you're thinking longest consecutive time, then over a week.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

My wife said at the least one month the first week I am getting adjusted and by week four my balls are the right color and nice and full. Plus she likes being the center of attention.
0 x
CB6000
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Tom Allen wrote:This is going to be a very lopsided graph. Why did you pick those times as cutoff points?
No particular reason. Just trying to get a rough idea.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I voted in the 3 week area but that would be an average. I'm totally at my wife's discretion. I'm not allowed to bring it up or even hint as to when I will be unlocked next. Have gone as long as two months and as short as one week. Never know.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Come on guys only 17 responses
0 x
CB6000
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

I'll put 3 weeks as an average, have done a month a few times, record of 2 months but don't usually go that long.
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I have known people into every other fetish or kink I engaged in except for chastity. Just the mention of it draws puzzled looks and statements of how I must be crazy. I know a lot of devices are sold but I wonder how many regularly practice chastity on a steady basis. Now that I am doing much longer term I wonder if I have just bought into internet fantasy being lived online.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Len51 wrote: Now that I am doing much longer term I wonder if I have just bought into internet fantasy being lived online.
Well, you caught us. This has just been one big hoax we set up. Nobody actually wears those things, you know. ;)
0 x