Survey of chastity time

Living the real life under lock and key

Survey: How long are you locked in chastity and denied an orgasm?

Total votes: 0

Michele

Re: Survey of chastity time

Post by Michele »

You can not ask these two questions like this... chastity and orgasm denial/control are not the same thing. They do and can exist together but they do not have to. For example, my hubby is locked, always, but I unlock him, use him and may even allow him to cum if I'm in the mood.

Yes some do use chastity and denial together... meaning locked up and no cumming and no unlocking until you are going to cum but for a lot of people that's not how it works.

Someone could be locked in chastity everyday yet their wife/kh may make them cum everyday. Same with someone could be locked everyday but have sex everyday without cumming.

So I'd love to answer your question but these are two different things that should be asked separately.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

Perhaps the Len51 could clarify the question in this post as I am interested in the results.

The first paragraph clearly states
Note: I am looking for average time between orgasms.
However in your second paragraph you are asking a totally different question.
I am defining chastity as being continuously locked except for brief periods for cleaning or valid reasons like chaffing or doctor visits. Added to that is that there is no full/pleasurable orgasm during that time. So locked and loaded is what I am defining chastity as for the purposes of this survey.
The first paragraph you are asking for average time between orgasms. Although it is not stated I am guessing that you are looking for a full orgasm, i.e. a ruined orgasm would not count.

I have only been in chastity for 11 months however as of last May my KH took possession of the key for my jailbird (up until then I had the key/security screw). At the same time we did away with our contract and she advised that she would determine when I would get an "O" and there is no set date or time limit, and she does not tell when the next date will be. With my encouragement she has given me limited "O's". Since giving me an "O" in July I have one in October and one in January. Based on this I get an "O" on average every 3 months.

The second paragraph you define chastity as being locked except release for cleaning or reason such as a doctor visit. Then you go on to add that there is no "full/pleasurable orgasm" during this time." (do you know a doctor I can visit to get a full/pleasurable released from, in case I get desperate) :lol:

My KH will often release me for PIV with no release, in fact has done so 3 time in the past three days. Other times she will keep in my JB for up to 2 weeks without releasing at all, however will tease me with the cage on. During that time I will do oral and/or use toys to pleasure her. On average I get a release every 3-7 days.

Once there is a clarification as to whether you are looking for;
1. average time between full/pleasurable orgasm, or
2. release from chastity for other than cleaning or valid reason such as a doctor visit
I will vote at that time.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

You can define it however you like. I answered based on mine and my wife's definition, since your definition doesn't match ours. Everyone plays it by there own rules. The rules may even be variable within each couples play.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Tom Allen wrote:
Len51 wrote: Now that I am doing much longer term I wonder if I have just bought into internet fantasy being lived online.
Well, you caught us. This has just been one big hoax we set up. Nobody actually wears those things, you know. ;)
I was referring to the length of time, not number of guys wearing chastity devices, although many more post about doing things than actually do them on all types of internet forums. Chastity does seem to not attract many guys compared to other fetishes. Just look at the small number of new posts each week on chastity forums and even FetLife. I think I am going to start a new topic to find out what others think chastity is. Is it just wearing a device for the time that you would not be having sex anyway?
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle