Any cross-Keyholder experience?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Any cross-Keyholder experience?

Post by Happily caged »

Yesterday my wife gave me the keys to my cage locked inside our portable security box and kept the keys to the box. She told me to keep the box in the drawer on my side of the bed until I want to have sex. When I want to have sex, I am to put the box on the table on her side of the bed, and she will decide if and when to unlock it.
Inversely, if she wants sex, she will leave the keys to the box on the table on my side of the bed, and I will decide if and when to unlock it.
I could tell from the way she was presenting this to me that she was presenting me with a playful challenge, so I put the box in my bedside drawer.
Last night she asked if I wanted to have sex, and I said yes. She then asked why the box was not on her table then. I didn't answer. Instead I asked if she wanted to have sex. She said she won't tell me, so I asked if the fact that the keys to the box are not on my table means she does not want to have sex.
She said there is only one way to find out.
I asked what that was, and she just said she won't tell me.
I know a game's afoot. She wants to see who breaks first, and knowing me, the advantage is definitely on her side. She can tease and deny me for days on end. I've been able to tease and deny her for half an hour max.
Either way, I've taken the challenge and we'll see where it goes from there.
I'm curious though, does anyone else here have any experience with a cross-Keyholder relationship?
0 x
MrCage

Re: Any cross-Keyholder experience?

Post by MrCage »

No, never heard of this.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Nope. My wife just tells me when it is time to have sex and if she wants me locked or not. I do not understand why you need a box instead of just telling each other what you want but if you enjoy it, go at it. We gave up all games in our early stages of chastity. They were fun for a while but as we got serious with chastity my wife determines everything to do with our sex life. I do not need to guess what she wants because she just tells me. Makes things simpler that way for us.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I think your game sounds fun but for my wife she simply tells me I can unlock (I.e. Chance of orgasm) or am to stay locked (no chance at orgasm). Note unlocked certainly does not mean allowed to orgasm.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Thank you all for your posts.

In our particular case, we're both somewhat submissive to one another. Initially after accepting the keys to my cage, she started looking at female chastity belts but found that they might be too impractical, so she decided to experiment with a cross-Keyholder relationship so as to give me at least some control too. It seems to be working so far.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

doctor_h wrote:I think your game sounds fun but for my wife she simply tells me I can unlock (I.e. Chance of orgasm) or am to stay locked (no chance at orgasm). Note unlocked certainly does not mean allowed to orgasm.
Interesting. I don't need permission to orgasm in principle, but in practical terms it's a different story. She dislikes condoms and the pill, and disallows me from getting my tubes tied or to masterbate; and we're both indifferent to her giving me oral sex.
In practical terms, that means whether I get unlocked or not, my only chances at orgasm are around her time of the month or by pure accident as a result of excitement. But we're both happy with this arrangement. We both enjoy that I give her oral sex, so it all works out there.
The main purpose for unlocking me outside her monthly period is to allow me an erection, more excitement, and the possibility of an accidental orgasm.

I do the laundry too of course.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

This leads to another question. Do any of you have any experience of a mutually sexually submissive rekationship? Though neither of us has ever feared establishing the rules of our relationship, we're both somewhat submissive to one another otherwise.

What challenges has that presented in your relationships and how did you work it out so as to not impose dominance on your partner?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Happily caged wrote:I do the laundry too of course.
:lol: I'm right now in between loads :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Those accidental orgasms are messy aren't they. :D
0 x