Dominant cagewearers?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Dominant cagewearers?

Post by Happily caged »

I have read of cases of dominant women wearing chastity belts and holding the keys to their own belt doing so to tease their submissive partner. I have never read the same for dominant men in cages (and I am somewhat submissive myself), though I can imagine it existing. I am somewhat curious to know if there might be dominant cagewearers in this forum or if you have ever come across it yourself, whereby the man holds the keys to his own cage for the purpose of teasing a submissive partner.
Last edited by Happily caged on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Dominant cagewearers?

Post by peter_rabbit »

I did try that for a few weeks last year. I was in control. I decided when I came. She had no power over me. It was fun while it lasted. I felt like a sex god, full of power and energy. I fucked her hard and made her make lovely noises. She was amazed at my stamina. I crumbled on the 15th day though, I couldn't keep up the dominant demeanor past the 2nd week.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Quite the coincidence that I posted this just last night. Just today she decided to lock the keys to my cage in the portable security box, keep the keys to the box, and give me the box. She told me to keep the box in the desk drawer on my side of the bed until I want sex. When I want sex, I'm to place the box on the desk on her side of the bed. She will then decide if and when she will unlock it.
Alternatively, she can leave the keys on the desk on my side of the bed, in which case I decide whether to unlock it.

Interesting.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

This could turn out to be an interesting challenge: see who breaks first. :D
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I am as alpha as they come. Combat vet, jock, tall and big with scars on my face from fights in my past. Most people automatically treat me with respect and I get my way often. However, I gave control of my orgasms to my wife and hold to my promise to her. I am locked 24/7 every day and my wife has the key but it really does not matter as I will not masturbate even when unlocked for valid reasons. I have not masturbated in over a year despite opportunities to do so.

I believe that chastity works best when it is a cooperative effort. If the guy is trying to escape or masturbate, it becomes too much work for his keyholder and is only cheating himself. My wife and I both work to keep me chaste. I currently can pull out but I do not. I do not even think about it. Why ruin what we have started?

I will admit that I do not understand being your own keyholder as what is the purpose if you can let yourself out anytime you want to? Same for using keyholders that cannot benefit from your chastity in a non monetary way. It seems that some do get pleasure form those forms of chastity but they are very different than doing it with a loved one. Not worse but just a whole different experience. For me, the enjoyment of chastity is the laugh and glee that my wife shows when she edges me but never lets me cum. It makes her so horny that she will give herself an orgasm or two even if she started out not being horny. I find that I am happier when I do not cum and have more energy and love the feeling of the constant low level of arousal I always feel.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle