Travel via Plane

Living the real life under lock and key
Wetnight

Travel via Plane

Post by Wetnight »

Has anyone had any experience with flying and TSA. It seems back in the "good old days" and plastic device and lock were sufficient to avoid any kind of issues, but in the last few years the scatter back radiation machines have been in place at almost every airport that do a full body scan that doesn't care about metal anymore, anything under clothing is imaged on the screen.

Has this created any issues or pull asides for anyone; I know each airport is slightly different in the way that the personnel react to things.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Re: Travel via Plane

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I've had not problems with a plastic lock. I don't know what they see, but noone has had a problem with it. Noone has giggled either. It is interesting if they can see the cage on my penis.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Several years ago when wearing my CB6000s and plastic lock I went through a scatter back scanner and was never questioned.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Wetnight

Post by Wetnight »

rickiee_2002 wrote:I've had not problems with a plastic lock. I don't know what they see, but noone has had a problem with it. Noone has giggled either. It is interesting if they can see the cage on my penis.
I think they can see right down to the kind and they see a complete profile of the body, including shading where there is hair. I guess they just don't care as they are too busy and have too many people lined up, and it's not a threat to anyone (from a number of perspectives).

Thanks for the feedback. I travel a lot and it kind of detracts from he experience of chastity devices if I have to keep taking it off (although for the time being I am still going to remove it until I get more comfortable wearing in general).
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Pleasd use the search function... tons on this subject...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice