Oragel

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Oragel

Post by Grizzly228 »

This may be stupid but I heard of some numbing creams and read that oragel can be used for numbing skin. I put it on some sensitive areas and tried to pleasure myself. It was pretty amazing yet could never get myself over the edge. It was just what I had hoped

However I've read a ton of warnings about numbing creams or gels too especially on sensitize skin or too large of a skin area, or broken skin. Side effects including death!! Is that like a one in a million chance or is this seriously dangerous?? Any experience with this or is there a safe alternative?
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: Oragel

Post by mellyshubby »

We've used Oragel many times. It does what you would expect. She can enjoy your cock and you get almost nothing out of it. The effect only lasts maybe a half an hour, so it is possible for you to cum if she takes her time.

We have been careful not to overdo it. We will go months without using Oragel. I don't know if it could cause problems with frequent use, but I don't want to find out.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I do not know if Oragel is dangerous for use that way but there is stuff made to do what you desire:
1) Boy Butter is a numbing cream: Its marketing states strongest allowed without a perscription
2) desensitizing condoms: Basically the inside of the condom has numbering cream
3) multiple condoms: reduces the feeling
4) penis extender: greatly reduces the feeling to the male while providing the female a larger cock.

My wife typically uses the Boy Butter combined with one of the other options. It is quite difficult to achieve orgasm this way and she usually "allows" me an orgasm as she knows it is very unlikely to happen but that it encourages me to really work it for as long as I can.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

We use a very small amount of EMLA cream. In the UK it is available over the counter. It works great but too much of it (and I suspect others too) and you can lose your erection.

We have found that an amount about half the size of a pea applied 15 mins beforehand numbes my frenum and glans enough that CQ can deny me orgasm durinf penetration for as long as she wants. It gives me incredible levels of ejaculation control, far more than you could ever believe, to the ppoint that if she says no orgasm this time, then I can easliy comply even though I am massively aroused by her.

Take a blue pill at the same time and you can fuck for days....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I have a great deal of interest in this. I have brought up the topic to me wife on a few occasions but she seems against it because she doesn't want to get numb herself. I have suggested condoms but she generally doesn't like the idea, I guess she doesn't like sex with condoms. We have tried desensitizing condoms once or twice and it helps but i suspect that there is not enough contact with the active ingredient.

Can anyone speak to adding oral gel on, then washing it off - does that do the trick for numbing you but not her?

I've seen an ad for a product that claims the desensitized is fully absorbed on the skin and therefore no numbing for the female? Provenge or something like that? Any experience with that?

Emla cream sounds very powerful - is it available in the US?
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Our best method for keeping me numb and her not, is for her to wrap a couple layers of tissue around my cock before putting the condom on. That keeps it from leaking out the bottom and affecting her. It also provides another barrier to my feeling anything.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

sherulestherooster wrote:I have a great deal of interest in this. I have brought up the topic to me wife on a few occasions but she seems against it because she doesn't want to get numb herself. I have suggested condoms but she generally doesn't like the idea, I guess she doesn't like sex with condoms. We have tried desensitizing condoms once or twice and it helps but i suspect that there is not enough contact with the active ingredient.

Can anyone speak to adding oral gel on, then washing it off - does that do the trick for numbing you but not her?

I've seen an ad for a product that claims the desensitized is fully absorbed on the skin and therefore no numbing for the female? Provenge or something like that? Any experience with that?

Emla cream sounds very powerful - is it available in the US?
The EMLA cream wipes off. It won't numb her, you use really small amounts. It is Lidocaine basically. No idea what the USA rules are. I imagine if it is availabke over the counter here in the UK which is such a fucking nanny state, it woud be availabkle in the USA. You guys can buy guns on the high street FFS!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I do not know about EMLA Cream but Boy Butter must be washed off otherwise it affects the female. So put it on and in 10 or 15 minutes wash it off. Some people who are numbed by Boy Butter loose their erection. When I have been kept in chastity and my wife/KH tells me I can orgasm (even though it is very unlikely because I am numbed from the Boy Butter and wearing a penis externder) I do not loose my erection until I am tired and realize that there is no way I am getting an orgasm. What gives me a little hope is that I have orgasmed with the Boy Butter applied once.
0 x