Which is your most comfortable chastity device?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Which is your most comfortable chastity device?

Post by Len51 »

I own a Bon4M, CB6000s, Holy Trainer v2 and a Chinese made steel metal cage with hinged ring. For me the Holy Trainer is by far the most comfortable and less bulky. No more padlock or dealing with little parts that had to fit together that always seems to pinch skin or hair every time. All holes are in the front so I can use a urinal if I wanted to in a filthy bathroom. I cannot easily pull out from the top like I could with the CB design. My wife likes it too because the padlock used to jab her during sex. Love the one piece ring that is anatomically shaped.

Next would be the CB6000s but that ended up chaffing me so bad that I had to spend the last week on the honor system. The other two have hinged rings. I have to cover the hinge or it rubs me raw. I have to cover the entire ring with rubber tubing or else the edges of the tubing rub me raw. That decreased the ring diameter an the rubber is very grippy on my skin. The Chinese metal cage is well made for the money but its ring was just right as is but with the tubing, it is too tight for extended wear. I got it to see how I would like a JailBird. If my scrotum problem is not chronic. I will reinstate my JB order as I do like a solid ring and metal should feel even better than bioresin.

The CB is a great starter device because you can determine what size ring and cage you need. I have ordered the same sized ring in every device and it has worked out well for me. I know how large the cage diameter should me and the space between my balls and cage. With this knowledge I can buy a more expensive device with more certainty that it will fit perfectly.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
adamzz

Re: Which is your most comfortable chastity device?

Post by adamzz »

Well for me I would say MM JB and the Looker 2. I totally agree with getting a starter device as size tend to change as you adapt.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Not my cb6000s. When I am not aroused its great when I am way to short.
0 x
CB6000
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

I'm a newbie and have only lasted four days locked up so far. I have two HolyTrainers (both v2, 45mm/50mm rings, short and normal tube), knockoff super short urethral insert steel device, and Jailbird knockoff. I would say the ring of the 50mm short HolyTrainer v2 is the most comfortable. I shrink too much in the JB and then when I get aroused I get caught half way down the inside. The super short one has a latch ring that pinches, and I can't stomach the urethral insert (although I've never sounded before).
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i have reached a point where i find my HT2 and current s/s Chinese device are really too comfortable and allow me too much pleasure and even the opportunity to reach orgasm relatively simply if i so wished. So i have developed a secondary spiked "collar" (a bit like Kali's teeth pointing inwards) to ensure any arousal becomes uncomfortable very quickly and painful if continued (this is fitted to a s/s cage). So, i can be comfortable when with MsM but much less so if we are apart (as soon as we're apart She fits the collar). This to me is the best of both worlds and guarantees my chastity while MsM is away.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Schwink wrote:I'm a newbie and have only lasted four days locked up so far. I have two HolyTrainers (both v2, 45mm/50mm rings, short and normal tube), knockoff super short urethral insert steel device, and Jailbird knockoff. I would say the ring of the 50mm short HolyTrainer v2 is the most comfortable. I shrink too much in the JB and then when I get aroused I get caught half way down the inside. The super short one has a latch ring that pinches, and I can't stomach the urethral insert (although I've never sounded before).
I have the super short Chinese one too but I got it without the urethral insert. I already had two operations on my urethra and no more sticking stuff up it anymore. The 45mm ring is absolutely perfect for me. I can get a finger under the ring and my balls never slip out. I can wear the larger ring but if I shrink and twist and turn, I can get slippage plus the larger ring rubs against my thighs. The HT V2 is very good. Still liking it.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
chastityslave22

Post by chastityslave22 »

The most comfortable I now is the Carrara. Is very heavy, you have to get used to it, that takes some time, but after that it fits as a second skin. It io very flexible thanx to a lot of hinges and being made to measure. My Mastyer is very happy that i can wear this classic model of chastitybelt 24/7/365, as it is one of the most secure existing. No chance to cum!
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Pretty much the same order.
My custom steel device from Male Chastity Now is the most comfy by far. Love it.
The Holy Trainer (v1) is the best plastic/resin device. I don't have a v2. I found it a bit difficult to clean though.
My CB2K was very comfy due to its increased girth (1.5") and open design but it's not offered anymore. Besides the plastic cage was bulky. I really liked the Cb6ks at first but found it too narrow, and things always found a way to pinch or burn.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Without a doubt it is my steelheart, properly sized of course.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Atone wrote:Without a doubt it is my steelheart, properly sized of course.
We have a cb6000, a dhgate type cheap spiral, a modified PA-5000 and now the Custom Looker 03 and its so comfortable I can forget its there but like Atone, only now the fit is mm perfect !
0 x