Which is your most comfortable chastity device?

Living the real life under lock and key
doctor_h

Re: Which is your most comfortable chastity device?

Post by doctor_h »

For me, like quite a few of the others, it is the HT2. From day 1 I was able to wear it longer than I had worn any CBx00 device. I also find it near impossible to slip back into; I have not successfully slipped into it when trying as expermentation but it may be possible. The cage slightly reduces the ring opening. When I place my cock initially through the ring the ring is larger than the ring is with the cage in place.

It took very little time for me to be able to wear the HT2 24/7 - I may have been able to do it at day 1 but first time on I wore it only 24 hours and took it off to wash (not because it was too uncomfortable).

The downside is that, while I can get it fairly clean by washing, it is quite stinky by the end of the day (i.e. in less than 16 hours after washing it it stinks) so I must wash it morning and night if there is any chance of getting any attention :=). I think this is a result of having the resin completely enclosing the cock (versus most of the stainless devices have significant venting).

I also can pee at the urinal with HT2 but must be careful to be arranged correctly (head of penis must be were it is supposed to be but is not always there). However using the urinal does not provide me the privacy necessary for best cleaning.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

The one in my avatar
Excellent ventilation
No need to remove for cleaning
No stinking issues
No splitting the cage or ring
Except security gate issue, I don't see any drawback in my cage
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locked furry joel

Post by locked furry joel »

i got one from a Chinese knock off site, dhgate. com and it fits great on me. the cb i tried was to lose, amd cleaning was an issue. then I tried a exobelt, that one pinched my foreskin so bad I could not get it on. the one I got from China is an extra small one with a sound in it. it is easy to clean, keeps my foreskin pulled forward, and allows for teasing.
0 x
tj246

Post by tj246 »

cb3000 most comfortable for 24/7 lock up
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think hubby is comfortable in either his Jail Bird or his Revenge. The Jail Bird is better for hygiene, of course.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
noid51

Post by noid51 »

I also wear the cheap Chinese Device with the urethral tube. I was curious about the tube but quickly tossed it in the trash and cut off the threaded end piece. Makes it much easier to pee standing up. I found the hinged ring uncomfortable until I slid a piece of plastic tubing around the ring. Didn't change the diameter of the ring that much and solved the comfort problem. I do use a small amount of Vaseline to cut down on any chafing.
0 x
inhercontrol

Post by inhercontrol »

For me it just comes down to something with a base ring that's solid and not hinged.
0 x