Can you ask to cum?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Can you ask to cum?

Post by Len51 »

I made the mistake of asking my wife to let me cum. She had told me last month that I just had to wait until New Years Eve. Her penalty for asking is a canning but she had not enforced it until today. My butt is covered by deep welts. She was very upset that I asked to cum today and again on Valentine's Day. She reminded me that she gave me a ruined orgasm yesterday and I am being ungrateful. My butt is burning and I just remembered that I am seeing a new doctor next week and the first exam usually requires dropping my pants to check the front and back. Should be interesting.

How does your key holder stop you from asking to cum? Since I do not know when I will have a full orgasm, adding days is not a deterrent. Corporal punishment works because my wife hurts and gets sexually excited by it.

I do not think I can show a pic of my butt here but my wife took a pic to show me her handiwork.
Last edited by Len51 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
LockedUp24

Re: Can you ask to cum?

Post by LockedUp24 »

I ask anyway as she has not set any limits but its her choice if im allowed.
She mostly denies me PIV sex these days in favour of her Toy aka (Mr Big).
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I can ask, for all the good it will do. LRC enjoys me asking for a release. I'll usually get a "Ohhh, poor baby" There's times when I'm especially being a pest and she'll tell me to tone it down. That's my cue that it's enough asking for that day.

Another game we play is very frustrating. She'll tell me she's tired of me begging to cum. If I want to cum so bad, instead of asking for my orgasm, I must beg to let me give her an orgasm. The more she teases me the more I beg to let me pleasure her. I do this even though when she finally let's me pleasure her, most likely, I'll still not have an orgasm.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
reeve

Post by reeve »

When I ask for it the answer is alsways "no" and I don't get to cum longer and longer, the more I ask.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I can ask all I want. It's still her choice and it's almost always some form of no.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

My wife says it is annoying when I ask so no asking is the law of the land. I think the real reason is that when I ask she has to make a decision and feels a little guilty when she says no. No asking, no guilt. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I usually ask for permission to come. She has never been upset with me asking. I think it helps reinforce one of the powerful aspects of orgasm denial, which is that I don't take it for granted that I get to come. It's totally up to her.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

This question does not arise in my case
A few months back my KH wife has put me into permanent chastity
I satisfy her by giving oral sex
And that's it!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

When I ask directly the answer is always no. So I ask indirectly such as would you like my sperm in you hot and wet pussy. The answer is still usually no but not the always denied that occurs when I ask directly.

She really has little incentive to let me have PIV with a chance of orgasm because it has been a few years since she has achieved an orgasm as a result of my cock being in her vagina. Mostly it happens with a combination of her using her vibrator and me providing manual stimulation while talking dirty to her. Sometimes it happens by me only providing oral.

So my cock does not help her achieve orgasm but keeping me horny makes it so I am more willing to provide her whatever she desires to achieve orgasm. Before chastity I would give a few minutes of oral to warm things up but when denied orgasm if she wants 20 minutes she knows I will eagerly oblige. ditto on massages, masterbation, etc.

In summary if I ask outright I never get to orgasm. If I ask indirectly I seldom get to orgasm. My best odds is not to ask in any manner and hope she decides to let me orgasm.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Interesting. I have never had to ask. She likes neither the condom, the pill, nor that I get my tubes tied, so it has always been restricted to me giving her oral sex except at a certain time of her monthly cycle when she is in the mood. Since she is indifferent to giving oral sex unless I enjoy it, and I am indifferent to masterbation and receiving oral sex unless she enjoys it, I get to orgasm intentionally only during her time of the month. And I found that with the cage preventing full erection, even wet dreams are no longer possible.

Come to think of it, a man who is indifferent to receiving oral sex? I wonder how common that is. That is a subject for a separate thread.
Last edited by Happily caged on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x