does it get easier?

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

does it get easier?

Post by Silent One »

i know i am still new to this, about 30 hrs into chastity, but i have a question. Any tips on how to get up or sit down in a seat without pain. i have learned how to sit in a seat without it hurting, but sitting down or getting up hurts the balls some.

i am also surprised there is not a word of wisdom(tips from you old hands in chastity) topic pinned somewhere. i could have missed it though.

thanks
0 x
grubber

Re: does it get easier?

Post by grubber »

It would help to know what device you are wearing so I am shooting in the dark. Having pain from sitting and standing is not normal under any circumstances.

It sounds like you are new to this and sometimes the excitement will cause you be more aroused than normal causing you notice your balls and everything else down there. This fades in time. You sometimes still notice but can handle it better.

It really sounds like your base ring may be too small which can cause pain in your scrotum/balls. You also need to lube the base ring area often to prevent sores in the bottom/back of your scrotum area. Especially in the beginning. As your skin stretches over time and things get more comfortable, you won't have to lube as much. None of this will work if the base ring is too tight. If your balls are discolored (blue) while flaccid, you need to go to a larger base ring. (and longer spacers if your using the CB6xxx Device)
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I have to agree, it sounds like too small of a ring. It should never be painful ...
0 x
Nem

Post by Nem »

As a fellow newbie, I know where you are coming from on this one. I found that boxers are better than briefs or boxerbriefs because it lets the cage sit forward to bit more. Tight clothing will force the cage to be positioned more between your legs. As the others said, it could be that you ring is too tight as well. I you cannot fit your finger in the ring while wearing it, then its too tight (or so I have heard). Let your body tell you what is right and wrong. If you feel pain, something is wrong.

-Nem
0 x
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

It's also possible that you have one of the cheap plastic devices with a grooved ring (rather than a solid ring). I experienced similar problems until some helpful person advised me to fill the groove with insulation tape (the squishy stuff).
0 x
Mr M

Post by Mr M »

I wear a Curve cage and it's got something around 6 rings to find your perfect fit. Lately I've been wearing a tighter ring and it sometimes feels like burning around my scrotum, but I can still fit a finger inside the ring when worn. It's easier for me to sleep with it on as with a larger ring sometimes I get a loose testicle and that really hurts.
I guess that's your case, maybe you're using a tight ring. And as others have stated before me, if you can fit a finger through it when worn, you're ok. If not, change the ring for a larger one. You might get used to it. I'll let you know if it happens soon.

Best
0 x
Devoted to Miau Miau (my wife, @MiauMiauSW).
100% proud cuckold currently wearing a Curve device.
Mr M
Mexico City-Paris
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

i am wearing the 1 7/8" ring, which is the 2nd largest that came with my CB-6k. If i put one the 2" ring (the largest), my balls fall out pretty fast(even with smallest spacer). i changed to the next bigger spacer and so far it seems to be better. As far as i know, i don't have a cheap knock off(no groove in ring) and i did buy it for Mr. S Leather.

I ordered the sizing ring set for MM, when they get here and next time i come out of the chastity cage, i will use the rings to size myself to get the proper size.

btw, i can put a finger in the ring right now so i have some room.

thanks folks :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Silent One wrote:If i put one the 2" ring (the largest), my balls fall out pretty fast(even with smallest spacer).
I've never done it but I understand you can use *no* spacer to decrease the gap even further. You might have to put it on the outside of the post to make it tight. Which reminds me of something else, you need to make sure that the ring / spacer / tube is tight when you put the lock on. If it is not you need to used the small shim they give you. If the they are not tight the post will flex and you will have problems with balls escaping. They also seem to be more prone to breaking if they are loose.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

When I started I could not sit on a hard chair or even my car seat. A year later and I can sit anywhere and wear it everywhere. The trick at the beginning is to first place the rear of your butt on the chair and then sort of slide back as you lower your balls onto the chair. This method pushes your balls forward and prevents you from sitting on them. It is now second nature to me.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mr M - The "Ball Burn" you describe is often caused by too small a spacer.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.