Is 6 months too long?

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Is 6 months too long?

Post by Len51 »

My wife and recently ended a one year Chastity trial period after which we agreed that it is something we want to do permanently. My wife has always had problems denying me for longer than a month but in the last few months she has been reading books and no longer feels that it will physically harm me or turn her into a bitch. My wife was a virgin when we married so she has little knowledge of men's inner workings. :)

Long story short, we agreed to get me a custom chastity device and stay locked up at all times except for occasional cleaning and medical reasons. My wife really wanted to deny me a full orgasm forever. She feels that it takes me a while to get to a state of mind that she likes me in so why ruin it. Our compromise was to use an online program to determine how long I remain without a full orgasm. The number that came up today is 171 days. That is about 6 months from now and much longer than I ever went. On the bright side, it is close to my birthday we can delay it less than a week to make my birthday extra special.

My only concern is that I have no idea of what it feels like to go that long without a pleasurable orgasm. Ruined orgasms are few and far in-between. I think I got about 4 in the last 13 months and most of those were in the beginning of our chastity play. What should I expect and what suggestions do you have to stop from going crazy? After 3-4 weeks I get used to not cumming and feel pretty good but do not know if that feeling will last.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle