Worst oops moment

Living the real life under lock and key
Len51

Worst oops moment

Post by Len51 »

Those of us who tend to collect sex toys tend to sometimes have oops moments. We have no kids so we just leave things all over the place. Here are my two most important embarrassing moments.

1. Accidentally including a home made video of me, my wife and our girlfriend in all sorts of sexual positions, in a box of VHS movies we gave to my in-laws. We made it when we were young to view when we got old.

2. Forgetting to put the BDSM toys laying about in our bedroom, before leaving our house to a house sitter. We had ties on the four corners of the bed, night tables filled with stuff. Nipple clips on the dresser and my wife's whip collection leaning against a corner in the bedroom.

3. Most recently when we moved, we left a box of our BDSM toys in our bedrool and as we were getting into our cars to leave, the real estate agent comes running after us to give us the box and apologized for opening it to see if it was something important.

4. My wife's bikini top coming off in a Walt Disney World pool when I asked her to stand under a waterfall for a picture. The pool was filled with kids. They all started pointing at her. I was photographing her and was frozen in place for a few seconds. She lost her top a few other times in public, sometimes on purpose if there were no kids around such as adult only places.

5. Just remembered another one. My wife and I used to visit a lot of theme parks around the country. One of the things we got into was to lift my wife's blouse to expose her naked breast to the cameras some rides have that take pictures on a big hill on a Log Flume or Rollercoaster type ride. It was surprising how many times the kid developing the pics and posting them on a display board in the hopes of the riders buying them, did not notice and we had a good laugh seeing the pic among the others in full view of the tourists.

One time we were on a new ride and did our usual thing but what we did not know was that they took a picture of two cars at a time, not just ours. When we exited the ride to wait to see if they posted our picture we saw the couple who were behind us in line. All of a sudden the wife says, " Oh, ooh OOH my gosh, look at that". I think we ruined their souvenir picture. :)

We got caught in public a few times ,as that was our thing for a few years when we both had good bodies. We left sex toys in plain site in hotel rooms and even left some behind. Lots of other little embarrassing moments but these stick out in my memory. How about you?
Last edited by Len51 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Subinmemphis

Re: Worst oops moment

Post by Subinmemphis »

I don't mean to be a name-caller, but it sounds like 'someone' might have a touch of 'careless asshole'.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Sound more like staged exhibitionism than accidents .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

:lol:

Come on, guys, who hasn't accidentally left a vibrator out in the garage?
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

The funniest story I have heard was when a friend (this is totally real) who made chastity belts (Access Denied) was playing with his wife. She put a butt plug into him. He was standing facing her with his ass toward the open second story window. Suddenly he had to cough. When he did, the plug shot out, went through the window and landed on the neighbor's barbecue. Fortunately there wasn't an cookout going on.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Subinmemphis wrote:I don't mean to be a name-caller, but it sounds like 'someone' might have a touch of 'careless asshole'.
I may be a careless but I am not the type of person who insults others from behind a keyboard. My wife and I were never ashamed of what we did so we never felt a pressing need to cover our tracks. We lived with a shared girlfriend who had her own room in our home, for 38 years and did not care who knew. We had sex with neighbors and did not care who found out. We went to nude and topless beaches and freely told others that we did. We are comfortable in our skins but we do understand that others have issues in reconciling who they are and the public perception of them. To them we may appear to be careless because they are so ashamed of what they do that being careful is very important.
Last edited by Len51 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Tom Allen wrote::lol:

Come on, guys, who hasn't accidentally left a vibrator out in the garage?
When you have no children and most of your guest are into what you are into, you tend not to even think about putting things away. Plus we really do not care who knows as we are secure in what we are. The only thing I ever left in my garage was a spreader bar I was making. Vibrators are usually in and on night tables. occasionally under a pillow. Gags are the most left out since they are used in many rooms in the house.

Heck, if anyone came over now and looked into my man cave they would see a BON4M sitting on my desk and a crop laying across a hamper. :)
Last edited by Len51 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:Sound more like staged exhibitionism than accidents .
Partially correct. When appropriate it was staged such as in a place where there are no children allowed. When there were families involved, it was purely accidental. We never had kids and our friends were all in our local wife swappers or BDSM club so we were used to just leaving things around and not thinking about it. We lived with another women in an alternate lifestyle so we tended to act and think differently than those who had regular families.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Len51 wrote:When you have no children and most of your guest are into what you are into, you tend not to even think about putting things away.
Never mind putting things away, when you have kids you're always worried about being too loud. With my daughter off to school this past year, I've been walking around the house naked, and making loud moaning sounds when Mrs Edge and I retire to the boudoir. I've had to rein it back in when the kids come around now.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Yes Tom an empty nest is a wonderful thing , we have talked about how this lifestyle would never have worked out this well earlier in our life .
The only real oops moment that happened to us was when we were living at her folks house the dog came out of the bedroom carrying a used condom in his mouth .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward