Worst oops moment

Living the real life under lock and key
toys4grownups

Re: Worst oops moment

Post by toys4grownups »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was really a very funny oops moment for you when your dogy was come out from bedroom and carrying a used condom in this mouth...he hehheeee.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Len51 wrote: We have no kids so we just leave things all over the place.
One of the things we got into was to lift my wife's blouse to expose her naked breast to the cameras some rides have that take pictures on a big hill on a Log Flume or Rollercoaster type ride. It was surprising how many times the kid developing the pics and posting them on a display board in the hopes of the riders buying them, did not notice and we had a good laugh seeing the pic among the others in full view of the tourists
Maybe if you had kids you would look at this a little differently.
Just thinking about standing inline with my 6 year old daughter having to explain why your wife's tits are on display. :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote::lol:

Come on, guys, who hasn't accidentally left a vibrator out in the garage?
yea, but it was only because my impact tool was broken. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Len51

Post by Len51 »

locked4her55 wrote:
Len51 wrote: We have no kids so we just leave things all over the place.
One of the things we got into was to lift my wife's blouse to expose her naked breast to the cameras some rides have that take pictures on a big hill on a Log Flume or Rollercoaster type ride. It was surprising how many times the kid developing the pics and posting them on a display board in the hopes of the riders buying them, did not notice and we had a good laugh seeing the pic among the others in full view of the tourists
Maybe if you had kids you would look at this a little differently.
Just thinking about standing inline with my 6 year old daughter having to explain why your wife's tits are on display. :roll:
It is also amazing how much Americans think of tits as sexual organs. Something to hide. They are just breast that produce milk and absolutely not needed for the sexual act.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I'm relatively new to this and our only real sex toy is my cage and keys. She likes to wear the keys on a chain necklace tucked into her shirt, and I'm in my cage almost 24/7, so I imagine a slipup is inevitable sooner or later.
Other than that we have always been quite conservative in public. Other than short hugging and handholding, we don't do much else in public. She won't even kiss me in public even though she'll hold my hand everywhere we go unless she needs to occupy her hands with shopping (handing money, passing me shopping bags, etc.) or something else more important. :)

Our life is extremely boring compared to yours :)
Last edited by Happily caged on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

No one has ever called me boring although I am getting that way in my old age. My non sexual life is much more interesting and one that I can discuss with friends and family. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Len51 wrote:No one has ever called me boring although I am getting that way in my old age. My non sexual life is much more interesting and one that I can discuss with friends and family. :)
Agreed. My public sex life makes is nonexistent (unless you count holding hands in public as public sex). My public non-sex life is far more eventful.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

What I could see as possible oops moments is if I see my physician or go to the public swimming pool and forget to get my cage off first. It hasn't happened yet but if it ever does I imagine my physician has likely seen it all anyway and as for children in a public change room, they're seeing a bunch of naked men anyway, so what would be with a cage. So even those wouldn't really be oops moments as such if they ever should happen.

Another might be going through a security check at an airport or high-security building, but again I imagine they'll have seen it all too anyway.
Last edited by Happily caged on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Worst oops...

Having become accustomed to being 'on display' while at home; leaving the bathroom at work, and several steps out the door...realizing that I have forgotten to put it back in my pants :o :oops: (fortunately, still disguised by my untucked shirt).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I got an oops moment last night. A key to the box was left by the bedroom window. I knew she must have done it on purpose but I gave it little to no thought. Then in bed she asked me why I was still wearing my cage, so I explained it had become a habit. Right away afterwards I got out of bed, took the key from the ledge, unlocked myself and went back to bed. She said nothing the whole time and I didn't even try to hide it.
Once I was back in bed, she hugged me in such a way as to feel that I had taken it off. Up till this point she'd always been somewhat indifferent, so I guess I'd started to take it for granted. I then realized this had been a test. The asked me why I'd taken it off. I said I don't know. She asked if I got permission. I said no but I could put it on again. She said no need for tonight but she gave me a good playful spanking for it.
0 x