Worst oops moment

Living the real life under lock and key
coffee2sugars
Re: Worst oops moment

Post by coffee2sugars »

Our worst one was fairly recent.

My daughter came into our bedroom to get a sheet for her nan. we keep our sheets on a top shelf and its fairly high up so my daughter was stretching trying to reach them and pulling them down when suddenly we just saw this object fall from on top of the sheet hit her squarely between the eyes before rolling on the floor.

Not being hurt we all laughed until she picked it up and revealed that it was the wifes vibrator. The wife had been using it and put it there in a hurry when she had heard the front door earlier in the day.

It is probably the most funiest and most embarrassing moments of our lives.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have a few:
My contractor was looking for a plumbing part from a partially completed effort and looked in the wrong box which contained one of my retired chastity devices.

My handyman was looking at a to-do list that had not been redacted and had on the list to purchase a strap-on.

My wife was showing a girl friend photos on her mobile device forgetting that she had shot photos of me in full glory strapped to the bed. I indicated that she (my wife's girlfriend) has seen what I have so she needs to show me what she has but of course she did not which is to bad because she has a giant natural rack.

For each event I was quite embarrassed but needed to get over it and have unless I am thinking about it.
0 x
slave4missP

Post by slave4missP »

My first oops moment since starting chastity a little more than a month ago happened yesterday. Snapped a pic of my caged junk and texted it to her at lunch time. I forgot the kids had half day of school, my son (high school freshman) pics up my wife's phone, then quickly handed the phone to my wife and said, "It's for you." Nothing more was said.
I suppose if he ever brings it up, I'll tell him (jokingly, of course) "Let that be a lesson to you... Don't ever let your mom catch you playing with yourself, or this could be you."
0 x
tj246

Post by tj246 »

Happily caged wrote:I'm relatively new to this and our only real sex toy is my cage and keys. She likes to wear the keys on a chain necklace tucked into her shirt, and I'm in my cage almost 24/7, so I imagine a slipup is inevitable sooner or later.
Other than that we have always been quite conservative in public. Other than short hugging and handholding, we don't do much else in public. She won't even kiss me in public even though she'll hold my hand everywhere we go unless she needs to occupy her hands with shopping (handing money, passing me shopping bags, etc.) or something else more important. :)

Our life is extremely boring compared to yours :)
my wife wears key on neck also but worst oops was i came out of shower dry off towle on head walk out wife yelled to me her gf is here fast turn an ran back in put towel worund me
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

doctor_h wrote:My wife was showing a girl friend photos on her mobile device forgetting that she had shot photos of me in full glory strapped to the bed.
Mrs. Twisted had (still has?) a pic of my cage on in her phone, was showing some pics to a coworker and it happened to be in the same batch, she says she swiped by it quickly when she realized. She isn't sure if the coworker recognized it, or even realized what it was, nothing was said.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

It's actually not that bad. When my ex and I were moving years ago we had help from my buddy and my dad. I was worried that my gf forgot to box up some toys we bought but really never used. So I kept vigilant for them as we cleared out the bedroom. However there were some sex dice we never used. More of a gag gift than serious sex toy. Of course my dad found them. I laughed it off as a gag gift and said we could trash them. I think they were more disturbed than me. Haha
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tame Lion wrote:The funniest story I have heard was when a friend (this is totally real) who made chastity belts (Access Denied) was playing with his wife. She put a butt plug into him. He was standing facing her with his ass toward the open second story window. Suddenly he had to cough. When he did, the plug shot out, went through the window and landed on the neighbor's barbecue. Fortunately there wasn't an cookout going on.
Hoot Whistle Cheer Guffaw Chortle Snicker! THAT's funny!
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Well this wasn't my Oops but a guest at our restaurant the other night. I was in the office finishing the closing paper work when the bartender came in with a large back pack saying a couple at the bar left it there on their way out, he tried to chase them in the parking lot but he couldn't catch them in time. The usually protocol was see if they were a reservation, call the number and leave a message, 9/10 times they answer and come right back for their stuff. Well of course they were a walk-in and we didnt know who they were. The next step afterwards is usually look in side, find an ID and go from there.

I opened up the top compartment and found a small BDSM treasure trove. There was a soft leather whip, ties, rope, cuffs, a video camera and memory card, and an assortment of other items. I immediately died laughing and thought of this thread. I zipped up the bag tossed it in the corner and went back to my paperwork. Around 11 clock about 10 minutes before I locked up the guy comes running back in the restaurant the color of a beet asking if we found a bag. I barely kept a straight face while I got it and watched him run out the door.

I had seen the couple they were around 50 years old sitting at the bar making out like teenagers earlier in the night too. We are a fine dining close to $100 a plate and dont get that in our place. I can only imagine the conversation in the car when they realized the bag was left behind. I have a feeling he was the one getting tied up considering she made him run back inside to get the bag. Only made me wonder if the couple knew about male chastity. I'm sure they had a good time later.

I
0 x
toys4grownups

Post by toys4grownups »

keep your sex toys clean and germ free. This is very important for a safe and healthy sex life.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

toys4grownups wrote:keep your sex toys clean and germ free. This is very important for a safe and healthy sex life.
Yes, well, thanks for that pertinent bit of info, "Liza" with the one device and no boyfriend, I'm sure that all of us here are far too stupid to understand the importance of keeping our toys clean without you to tell us. Perhaps one day you will regale us with something that has more purpose than spamming your sex toy link in your sig line...but I won't hold my breath, I might turn all smurfy before that happens.

Say, that reminds me...if you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? (And, what is really going on with all those male Smurfs, and only one female?)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted