Massage dilema

Living the real life under lock and key
cockislocked

Massage dilema

Post by cockislocked »

So I am going for a massage today. I asked my KH if she wanted me locked, and she said I should be out unlocked in case anything gets noticed- to prevent embarassement. Keep in mind, I will have boxers on. The flip side is, if I am unlocked, I am worried I will have a raging hard on! The therapist is easy on the eyes! The joys of dilemmas!
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: Massage dilema

Post by sherulestherooster »

I go to a fairly cheap massage place and it is not uncommon to get incidental contact in the genital area. I'm pretty sure that they would feel the hardness of a cage and possibly be stunned by it. Probably best not to involve them in your kink, IMO. I have gotten partially hard during massage, but that doesn't seem to be a big deal. Maybe even flattering for the therapist ~ after all, you don't really have control over it!
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

This is an ongoing dilemma for me as well.

To include someone in your kink who is not a willing participant is waaaaaaaaay uncool. So that means you have to go sans device. Without the device though, yeah, you'll probably have a bit of a problem.

Ruined orgasm or a full on orgasm seems like your only options. Or cancel your appointment.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've gone to massage with the cage on (I had forgotten :o ), so I specifically asked for back & shoulder massage only. I did flip over on the table, but I made sure to discreetly adjust the sheet & towel.

A few of my friends are LMTs, and they've told me that they've learned to ignore the erections; it's pretty typical, and as long as the guy doesn't encourage anything, they just work around it.
0 x
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I've been getting deep tissue neuromuscular massages for over two years now with my jailbird or pet trap on. I do try to keep it from being "discovered" but it likely has. I don't view it as forcing my kink as it seems no different than getting an erection - actually way smaller for sure. My LMT has said nothing.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
cockislocked

Post by cockislocked »

Just so I am clear, I did not have any intention on sharing my kink, it was more of a dilemma to which one would be less obvious. I decided to unlock for the massage. Good thing. The therapist asked me if I was comfortable with her massaging my glutes, and asked me to remove my underwear!
At one point at the end I got up and looked down. I was not erect , but you could see a pretty good outline of my junk under the blanket. I think the cage and more so the padlock would have been obvious.
On another note, when my KH got home, she was not impressed I had not locked back up earlier. She locked me up, and had had me finger her to cum. She said she will let me me know what my punishment is for not locking up immediately after the massage, and not sending her the time stamped pic via txt msg...fml
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Yeah, unless there's a fairly heavy blanket involved and you're sporting the most stealthy device a therapist would notice. They are after all observing your body as they work on it.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I believe my ht2 short would go unnoticed by most message therapists under most sheets. I would
have little concern getting a massage locked up. Unlocked may bother me more if I did get aroused.
0 x
Dave In Dallas

Post by Dave In Dallas »

Not an issue if done correctly...

Had a full body massage 2 weeks ago while being completely naked under the sheets. I wear a Birdlocked Neo...

I simply informed the massage therapist that I preferred a little more modesty in the front & hence had my own hand towel. She said fine & didn't even bat an eye.

She had me start on my stomach. I simply took my hand towel and draped it across the back of my genitals. There was no way she could see anything (I wear a Birdlocked Neo FYI). When it came time to turn over onto my back, I simply placed the hand towel in front. Not an issue at all (-:
0 x